Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - MARK XXXVIII Igor Armor - more pics on page 14

For some reason I don't like this one. Good thing this one might be pricey.

Wow!!! I've stayed away from the IM3 figs this go around, but Igor looks amazing and I'm already thinking about putting him in a cabinet with Iron Monger!

Very tempting!

tumblr_mnbhqnZ7cV1rl2b1bo1_400.gif

:yess: Igor stole the show yesterday, this hunk of love will look amazing in any display!

Agreed, he was one piece that I think surprised a lot of people. There seemed to be a lot of "oh I have GOT to get a picture of Igor" talk going on.

Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - MARK XXXVIII Igor Armor

DSC03295.jpg

Just noticed the very small size of this figure's feet.. combining this stance and the top heavy nature of the figure's design, I hope HT have put a lot of thought into the stand design.. otherwise this figure will be the King of Shelf-diving

I think I would've gotten this instead of heartbreaker had this been red in color haha...

Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXVIII - Heavy Lifting Suit - IGOR

Wow, seeing this made me even more appreciative of the finish HT applied on theirs...GG's pale in comparison imo!

Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXVIII - Heavy Lifting Suit - IGOR

I personally like the finish on the GG version better.

The detailing, size and weathering on this guy are pretty amazing. He'll look great displayed with Red Snapper (since they're both such 'unusual' designs for IM suits). Just need Thumper to complete the mix.

I think I would've gotten this instead of heartbreaker had this been red in color haha...

The original concept work has IGOR in red.

This looks great and amazing but it's an easy pass for me. I prefer the other suits better than this one.

If they had a Hulkbuster suit in Iron Man 3, then maybe that would be another story. :monkey1 And a cash-cow for Hot Toys as the "Hulkbuster" is probably the most famous of Iron Man's "larger" suits.

Argh! I love all the mechanical details of the suit sooo much .... but the head design, man, the freaking head :cuckoo:

I can't wait to have this beast displayed with the rest of the IM armors, Avengers squad & mammoth Iron Monger. And then add the new Iron Whiplash to the display :panic:

About Igor's feetsies...they don't look that small to me. If you look at the picture where the figure is standing next to a few others, Igor's feet are nearly double the size of theirs. HT wouldn't produce a display diver would they?

Man so excited for this figure wonder what's the size of him. hope he fits in my detolf.

HOLY *HIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_meeg6744G21rcvi6wo1_500.gif

I can't wait to have this beast displayed with the rest of the IM armors, Avengers squad & mammoth Iron Monger. And then add the new Iron Whiplash to the display :panic:

About Igor's feetsies...they don't look that small to me. If you look at the picture where the figure is standing next to a few others, Igor's feet are nearly double the size of theirs. HT wouldn't produce a display diver would they?

Hmm..the feet may be big in comparison to the other 1:6 figures next to it but it is whether they can support and balance the upper body weight and 'lean forward' stance of the Igor design.. I own a 1:6 ThreeA Mongrol figure which is kind of a similar shape and stance (has big feet too).. I make sure that figure always has one fist on the ground in front of it, as an extra support, otherwise it would take nose dives everyday (despite this, it is still awesome imho).

DSC03295.jpg

1012860_524156060990715_1927959610_n.jpg

Last edited:

The original concept work has IGOR in red.

This looks great and amazing but it's an easy pass for me. I prefer the other suits better than this one.

If they had a Hulkbuster suit in Iron Man 3, then maybe that would be another story. :monkey1 And a cash-cow for Hot Toys as the "Hulkbuster" is probably the most famous of Iron Man's "larger" suits.
I like this suit more than I thought I would in 1:6, but ultimately it's just not an iconic design or really even a proper suit in the sense that it was never designed for battle. You also bring up a good point about Hulkbuster. If I do sacrifice the space required for a mammoth IM suit, I'd rather hang tough and wait for a HB to eventually get made. When it comes to movie superhero stuff, I like the design to be something that recognizably ties back to the comics and Igor just doesn't do that for me.

Regardless, very cool paint apps and love the blue/white colour scheme and overall unique design. It's an impressive figure.

Didn't this thing run through a wall in the movie? That's combat ready to me :lol that's all I need to know...PURCHASED!!!!!

Has anyone as SS booth said when the new armors are up for PO?

Back