Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit, I should not have entered this thread.

Been thinking of buying another Iron Man, want one with the classic red/gold aesthetic. Mostly I'd been considering preordering the Diecast Mk III or saving a little extra cash and going after a Mk IV.

However I've been seeing some absolutely killer deals on this, as low as £110 in some places. Talk me out of buying one, for god's sakes. Tell me it's rubbish because it doesn't have air flaps or something.

You should save up for the Mark IV. It's my favorite Iron Man figure now.

Last edited:

Been thinking of buying another Iron Man, want one with the classic red/gold aesthetic. Mostly I'd been considering preordering the Diecast Mk III or saving a little extra cash and going after a Mk IV.

However I've been seeing some absolutely killer deals on this, as low as £110 in some places. Talk me out of buying one, for god's sakes. Tell me it's rubbish because it doesn't have air flaps or something.

Sorry, I can't bring myself to say anything bad about this figure as it's a great one!

Mark VI :wink1:
thats my favourite

Sorry, I can't bring myself to say anything bad about this figure as it's a great one!
There is nothing bad to say really, its an amazing figure with awesome shelf presence....only thing I would have liked is the pullout shoulder (like Starboost).

Just picked this up from SS
Awesome figure! Used the code and got him for what he shoulda been going for at $199

Either way it's a great piece!

and again sir :duff very nice work.... Love the pose, looks like the pose in the official pics that I admired for the months I waited for this guy

and again sir :duff very nice work.... Love the pose, looks like the pose in the official pics that I admired for the months I waited for this guy

Thx
Yea I was kinda goin for that setup in those promo pix

This guy is so easy to take shots of... Looks great from every angle!

Hey guys, look for a product review by my Son and I in the latest Sideshow newsletter. We reviewed Heartbreaker, Starboost and Red Snapper.

IMG_5822-900x600.jpg

Back