Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snagged Heartbreaker off eBay last week, arrived today. I know there a billion pics of him on the this thread so, now there's a billion and one :wink1: I'm totally digging it so far. It's weird because Heartbreaker looks (and I was expecting) heavy but it is surprisingly light.

unnamed.jpg

Great, just checked my emails & the retailer wants me to send the body section back only..., so now I've got to take it's arms & legs off. If I damage it I'll loose the plot I think..., just as well this is my 10th Hot Toys figure & the first I've had an issue with or I'd not be a happy chappy about now. :(

Great, just checked my emails & the retailer wants me to send the body section back only..., so now I've got to take it's arms & legs off. If I damage it I'll loose the plot I think..., just as well this is my 10th Hot Toys figure & the first I've had an issue with or I'd not be a happy chappy about now. :(

Who's the retailer? I'd tell them to pound sand and they'll accept the whole figure returned or threaten to file a chargeback.
You're only asking to be made whole, not special treatment. Don't give up until you get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who's the retailer? I'd tell them to pound sand and they'll accept the whole figure returned or threaten to file a chargeback.
You're only asking to be made whole, not special treatment. Don't give up until you get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's Collectibles Direct, they've always been very good with me but I've never had to return anything before (that I can think of), going to have to send the whole figure back as I'm finding it difficult to get the limbs off of the figure anyway, never had to take a Hot Toys figure apart before (or wanted/needed to) & the joints seem determined to keep a hold of the limbs they're attached to, gone from worrying about maybe damaging the neck trying to get it off of the body, to stressing trying to get 2 legs & 2 arms off of the body section, not prepared to potentially damage the figure just to save the retailer a bit of postage, I'd rather pay the postage myself than cause more problems with the figure. :(

It's Collectibles Direct, they've always been very good with me but I've never had to return anything before (that I can think of), going to have to send the whole figure back as I'm finding it difficult to get the limbs off of the figure anyway, never had to take a Hot Toys figure apart before (or wanted/needed to) & the joints seem determined to keep a hold of the limbs they're attached to, gone from worrying about maybe damaging the neck trying to get it off of the body, to stressing trying to get 2 legs & 2 arms off of the body section, not prepared to potentially damage the figure just to save the retailer a bit of postage, I'd rather pay the postage myself than cause more problems with the figure. :(

I wouldn't risk taking it apart if I were you though, especially on a brand new item. If there are any accidental damages while taking it off, the retailer could even possibly wash thier hands off the issue. I'd rather refund it and re-purchase it again later cos this guy's unlikely to get sold out at the current asking price anyway..

I wouldn't risk taking it apart if I were you though, especially on a brand new item. If there are any accidental damages while taking it off, the retailer could even possibly wash thier hands off the issue. I'd rather refund it and re-purchase it again later cos this guy's unlikely to get sold out at the current asking price anyway..

Yeah, I've sent an email saying I'm too worried about damaging it & being left with an even worse issue..., I don't mind paying myself to return it if postage is the issue (even though I shouldn't have to pay for it) but I really don't like the idea of forcing it apart just to make shipping fees cheaper..., waiting for a reply now. :(

Yeah, I've sent an email saying I'm too worried about damaging it & being left with an even worse issue..., I don't mind paying myself to return it if postage is the issue (even though I shouldn't have to pay for it) but I really don't like the idea of forcing it apart just to make shipping fees cheaper..., waiting for a reply now. :(

My faith in Collectibles Direct is well founded, I've apparently misunderstood what Lee was saying & I'm to just return the figure for a replacement at no cost to myself, that's a relief. :) Off to the post office for me then, as soon as they get my return, I'll get a replacement.

my tracking won't update /sobs
no change; but it's supposed to come tomorrow. argh!
if I do get it tomorrow, I still can't open it until friday and if it comes friday, then it'll be saturday before I can open my package. noooooo~

Dang....$150?? I've seen a couple at around $210 and was very tempted. This is one of those "Really love the figure, but Wife may kill me because we already have too many Iron Man" figures.

$150, I would have jumped on it. Congrats!

Dang....$150?? I've seen a couple at around $210 and was very tempted. This is one of those "Really love the figure, but Wife may kill me because we already have too many Iron Man" figures.

$150, I would have jumped on it. Congrats!

I got mine for $187 shipped last week. Not as good as $150 but still a great deal in my book. Strike while the supply is high and demand is low :)

Though I have kind of succeeded in stopping doing POs for HT stuff. Now I just PO threezero and S.I.C. stuff. Since not a lot of people bring them in here. HT is in abundance though.

My last HT PO was....Bones, Arkham Bats, Raiden. I would've POed so much more if I hadn't stopped lol.

Though I have kind of succeeded in stopping doing POs for HT stuff. Now I just PO threezero and S.I.C. stuff. Since not a lot of people bring them in here. HT is in abundance though.

My last HT PO was....Bones, Arkham Bats, Raiden. I would've POed so much more if I hadn't stopped lol.

oh Arkham Bats.... must have!!!! :lol
I really just PO exclusives now, but I couldn't resist ordering AOU Cap and GOTG Thanos

Back