Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah and tracking is good too.... it's always 100% accurate

True, if only it worked out cheaper buying direct I'd do it more often. Got R2 & Hot Rod to come from Sideshow though, R2 is cheaper because I used my reward points so got the exclusive & as I didn't want to miss out on the Hot Rod exclusive I didn't hesitate buying direct there. :)

True, if only it worked out cheaper buying direct I'd do it more often. Got R2 & Hot Rod to come from Sideshow though, R2 is cheaper because I used my reward points so got the exclusive & as I didn't want to miss out on the Hot Rod exclusive I didn't hesitate buying direct there. :)

I gotta get me some R2

helllllooooo, boys and girls :)
okay, question ahead: how well does heartbreaker pose? my favorite shop has him in stock and I'd like to get my hands on him!
I don't wanna miss out. so.... do you think he's worth it?
I do like the Mark 43 coming out soon, but.... the Heartbreaker caught my eye instantly, because he looks so differently from the "normal" iron suit.
I need some input :D

I'm never buying from bbts ever again . I seriously can't believe what I just recieved . BBTS retaped and sent me a customer return . I'm speechless . I noticed something was wrong the second I opened it up and the bag wasn't taped inside. Every single hot toys I've ever bought new, came with a taped bag outside the art box . To make matters worse, the screw to remove the batteries on the arm was already stripped which cements what I knew, this was a return .

The box clearly retaped

No plastic on the figure

Scratches on the base

The stripped screw

helllllooooo, boys and girls :)
okay, question ahead: how well does heartbreaker pose? my favorite shop has him in stock and I'd like to get my hands on him!
I don't wanna miss out. so.... do you think he's worth it?
I do like the Mark 43 coming out soon, but.... the Heartbreaker caught my eye instantly, because he looks so differently from the "normal" iron suit.
I need some input :D

Its poses pretty well actually. Pretty good articulation tbh. He's definitely worth it to me. Without a doubt.

@bones duuuuude. Wtf. I would be pissed if that happened to me!

There is no plastic on the figure for this one, it's a bit stupid really as rubbing issues seem to be a problem for some with the paint work & hopefully it won't be a cost cutting measure Hot Toys try again..., everything else mentioned certainly make it sound like a return though, Sideshow send out returns as new as well so it'd be interesting to find out just who sent the return to sell as new (BBTS or Sideshow). :(

Got mine the other day and I'm lovin' him. As far as the House Party squad goes, I only went with this and Silver Centurion and I'm laying off the rest. They all look great but have to draw the line somewhere.

I love the mean design of this dude. The only complaint that I have is that they didn't add all his other lights (flanking the Arc, on his inner "traps", on his back, etc.) IDK if this has been talked about already, but it seems that they added his side lights because they weren't in the protos. Don't know why they couldn't have added all of the screen accurate lights

I'm never buying from bbts ever again . I seriously can't believe what I just recieved . BBTS retaped and sent me a customer return . I'm speechless . I noticed something was wrong the second I opened it up and the bag wasn't taped inside. Every single hot toys I've ever bought new, came with a taped bag outside the art box . To make matters worse, the screw to remove the batteries on the arm was already stripped which cements what I knew, this was a return .

The box clearly retaped

That's a bummer; I hope you get yours replaced.

A brand new one should also have a plastic covering the figure box itself too.

Its poses pretty well actually. Pretty good articulation tbh. He's definitely worth it to me. Without a doubt.

Okay, thanks a lot! still sucks I'm stuck in Europe and have to pay such a high price for him but...
I've been interested in him since I saw the first pictures. and yesterday the news of him being in stock popped up and...
oh well, there goes the rest of my paycheck for this month :rotfl
I might need another night's sleep though, cause I don't have any space for him. and he'd be my first Iron Man suit. AND the first Hot Toys on top of it (the first still isn't here yet, it being a pre-order and all...)

Thats disappointing to hear

@bones duuuuude. Wtf. I would be pissed if that happened to me!

Better than Silver Centurion?

Thats disappointing to hear

Better than Silver Centurion?
Actually, yes. Without risking hurting any parts of the figure, HB is better. SC would require some pulling or pressing on the rubber undies. Leaves some indents on it after a while. Also I think the arms can move closer to the body with HB.

Actually, yes. Without risking hurting any parts of the figure, HB is better. SC would require some pulling or pressing on the rubber undies. Leaves some indents on it after a while. Also I think the arms can move closer to the body with HB.

Now I HAVE to get him. oh dear :panic:

I picked up Heartbreaker off of Ebay last week, looking forward to it arriving soon. That being said, I've noticed that Ebay has been flooded with Heartbreaker lately. I'm not complaining or anything just find it kind of weird. On the upside, the large supply makes for some pretty good deals.

ordered and paid, WOHOOOOOOOOO~~
First Hot Toys, first Iron Man, coming home to me in a few days. I don't think you guys will need more pics, but damn, I'll go wild taking pics of him, I know I will haha
now I'm super giddy :yess:

ordered and paid, WOHOOOOOOOOO~~
First Hot Toys, first Iron Man, coming home to me in a few days. I don't think you guys will need more pics, but damn, I'll go wild taking pics of him, I know I will haha
now I'm super giddy :yess:

Hot Toys are like Pringles. Once you pop, you can't stop! Haha! :lol

Congrats and :welcome to the club!

Ain't that the truth. I went from saying I'd never get any Hot Toys because they were too fancy and expensive to having 4 with another 2 incoming in a very short timespan.

first I REALLY wanted was Strike Suit Cap. I debated for days whether or not I'd like to have him.
And then I just did. I'm waiting for him to ship~ Even though I'm a little... meh about it currently.
There are a few issues the two-pack Cap had and I hope they'll get fixed.

But Heartbreaker looked awesome in promo pics AND in hand videos/pics. wow. I can't wait to get MY hands on him! keke

Hahahah. I get what you mean. I started with 6", then some of the 8" figs. And now I'm only collecting 1/6. Oh how we grow. And grats on the purchase man! I hope you'll love him as much as I do.

Back