Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn it! Frakking Fedex!!! :cuss

I was supposed to get my Black Widow and Heartbreaker figure on Thursday.
They both shipped out from Sideshow on the same day at about the same time

Black Widows route: Canoga Park(CA) - Memphis(TN) - Stansted(UK) - Dublin(Ireland) - Me
Heartbreakers route: Canoga Park(CA) - Memphis(TN) - Paris(FR) - Johannesburg(South Africa) - Poyle(UK) - in transit ...... :gah: frakiing south africa?????

WTH!!!

I just bought a Heartbreaker today to stand alongside my Iron Patriot as I am too weak to wait until the Mk43 comes out later this year, I need an Iron Man NOW!! Ha ha

Black Widows route: Canoga Park(CA) - Memphis(TN) - Stansted(UK) - Dublin(Ireland) - Me
Heartbreakers route: Canoga Park(CA) - Memphis(TN) - Paris(FR) - Johannesburg(South Africa) - Poyle(UK) - in transit ...... :gah: frakiing south africa?????

WTH!!!

That's definitely an odd route, maybe they made a mistake sending it to Paris & didn't notice till South Africa? Never had any of my parcels go that route, not yet anyway. lol

on the brightside...at least its made its way to the UK rather than being stuck somewhere in africa.

no, probably not until Monday.... tracking says STANSTED was the last destination

Fedex might move it over the weekend....... oh well :dunno I can wait some more

So near & yet so far, make sure to check the neck section..., at the bottom there are bits that stick out on either side (the red painted parts), both of the sticky out bits were cracked on my first figure & one bit even fell off so it's worth double checking as I can see how they'd easily break in transit.

So near & yet so far, make sure to check the neck section..., at the bottom there are bits that stick out on either side (the red painted parts), both of the sticky out bits were cracked on my first figure & one bit even fell off so it's worth double checking as I can see how they'd easily break in transit.

Will do....:duff

WTH!!!

Im not understanding the shipping process either. Hope you get it soon.

image.jpg

No wonder they call him Heartbreaker. Happy VD!

WTH!!!

I see FedEx took the shortest, most direct route to you. :slap

Back