Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my package is here! it's mine! I love it! well, the box of course xD
have to wait until tomorrow to open him. it's so hard to wait. I'm sitting here, staring at the box..... oh come on!!
but I don't wanna risk condensation (even if it's not a diecast)

Attachments

• B9Gp3krIQAA1c9z.jpg
    B9Gp3krIQAA1c9z.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 347
I've now got my replacement body for this figure, a lot happier now. The figure turned out very nicely, it's not my favourite suit but it's still pretty cool & a stand out piece. :)

image.jpg

Thanks, it is a nice suit..., I still really like the first Hot Toys figure I ever bought, the mark II unleashed version. It has some of the best detailing I've seen on one of their figures, I like all of the suits I've bought so far really though, just some stand out to me as more impressive..., the War Machine mark II is another one that stands out to me, more so than the Iron Patriot suit does too (although I'm not sure why as they're vertually the same). :)

Thanks, it is a nice suit..., I still really like the first Hot Toys figure I ever bought, the mark II unleashed version. It has some of the best detailing I've seen on one of their figures, I like all of the suits I've bought so far really though, just some stand out to me as more impressive..., the War Machine mark II is another one that stands out to me, more so than the Iron Patriot suit does too (although I'm not sure why as they're vertually the same). :)

its the color scheme.... it appeals to me more then Iron Patriot too :hi5:....

I've had my eye on this figure for quite a while and I just picked one up the other day for $150.00! Very stoked!!

I got mine for $187 shipped last week. Not as good as $150 but still a great deal in my book. Strike while the supply is high and demand is low :)

So where are you guys finding him so cheap? Are you buying from Sideshow with rewards points, getting lucky with ebay auctions or from a website/store?? I hope this guy sticks around a little longer. I'm still tempted to get him. Trying to hold out till Hulkbuster is announced with a decent price (between $700 - $800) that I either order with my Sideshow rewards ($150 to help with the pain) or cry :thud: and get this guy to make myself feel better!!

He's here and I LOVE him!!!!!
I'm never ever going to get rid of him!!!! Such a beauty, I can't take it!!! :thud:

So where are you guys finding him so cheap? Are you buying from Sideshow with rewards points, getting lucky with ebay auctions or from a website/store?? I hope this guy sticks around a little longer. I'm still tempted to get him. Trying to hold out till Hulkbuster is announced with a decent price (between $700 - $800) that I either order with my Sideshow rewards ($150 to help with the pain) or cry :thud: and get this guy to make myself feel better!!

eBay. I held out until I found one I liked but there were a lot to choose from.

Cool. :) I think I had mine on preorder for something like 15 months before getting it, that seems to be the norm though really, unless it's an exclusive. :)

Yeah it sucks to wait so long but it makes getting the figure, I think more exciting. This one got delayed a lot.... my initial order for this guy is dated SEP 13th 2013

Yeah it sucks to wait so long but it makes getting the figure, I think more exciting. This one got delayed a lot.... my initial order for this guy is dated SEP 13th 2013

I'm not one for patience but I've become better at waiting the longer I've been collecting, still want everything instantly but I've found I can buy more when I have to wait, flex payments are a good thing (& bad too though). :)

I'm not one for patience but I've become better at waiting the longer I've been collecting, still want everything instantly but I've found I can buy more when I have to wait, flex payments are a good thing (& bad too though). :)

Yes I must break into Secret base in a few days and get my Ultron figure..... can I get you anything while I'm there, perhaps Thanos? :rotfl

oh right yeah... Iron Man figure then... you know Striker is there... thats an armor I would like to have now

I've got that on preorder, I'll loose my 10% deposit if I cancel. lol ;) Mind you, I'm sure I could always transfer the deposit to another order..., next time I see something I want. lol ;)

Back