Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll definitely save judgement until it comes out. It's really not easy to photograph the figures as you would see them in hand, no?

10547683_10152216458687344_3396157652520786795_n.jpg

Man it's coming out one after another after another. Next one is probably IGOR. I hope I have enough money by that time.

I love how heartbreaker is the only dynamic posed fig in that pic. Its like "Another Iron Man! Come and look at how awesome it is!" Which I know its gonna be awesome, this armor just screams my personality and I thank HTs that its finally being pushed out

Pft. There's always a month or more gap between HK release and when everyone else gets them. Save the money by then. You don't really need to eat do you? Lol

I still have him on Pre-Order, been considering cancelling on and off for a while, I think I will wait for the photo reviews to come out in the next couple of weeks as if they show him to be anything like Silver Centurion or Python he is going to be another I just wont be able to resist adding to my Legion... I keep saying not another (ok so I haven't received SC or Python yet and they are my first 2 Hot Toys never mind Iron Men) but I know I will probably end up with this and then be looking to grab Gemini never mind getting on a Mark 3 PO.

Le Sigh.... Oh well like Chrono said, food is optional!

Does anyone see his "panties" have that movable panel just like the diecast figure, for extended movement of the leg..if it is then thats a big plus for me

I believe Heartbraker was originally announced as diecast so is possible they kept some of the original design into the final plastic product

GUISE, did you all realize he has ab crunch!!!?!?!?!?

Everythings perfect, except like most said I really wish they nailed the paint app for this figure. Honestly, they never got that reflective gold color down for any of the iron man releases. They all look dull, pale, and just not very metal like overall. Also wish they went for Centurions silver color on the arms bands and chest areas for the silver. This one just like the promo and SDCC version looks plastic grey. But the figure looks great, wasnt expecting articulation in the abs nor the legs to extend so far, but it did now. Its a buy for me.

Back