Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my last flex which has shifted 3 times is in October, so I assume he will be out then, I would say no one is sure until someone gets a date from Hot Toys

Most of you guys should know by now that SS always pushes back these guy almost EVERY time, So honestly I wouldn't be surprised if It was pushed back again lol. For me, when it comes, it comes, as long as it dosent have any defects I'm good.

Most of you guys should know by now that SS always pushes back these guy almost EVERY time, So honestly I wouldn't be surprised if It was pushed back again lol. For me, when it comes, it comes, as long as it dosent have any defects I'm good.
Cool beans man. But I lack the patience for POs lol. And since that is by far the only way to secure my orders, I just go with it with the hopes that it'll increase in value some day. It does hurt a little seeing stuff you buy decrease in value.

I feel as though every mecha or cyborg they do should be diecast. It just feels so premium with the weight. It kind of justifies the recent increase in price.

eh no it doesnt t2445.gif

That so? Then what would you guys consider to be a justification of the price point in recent to future releases? More accessories? Top notch QC? DX quality boxing? Extreme engineered articulation? I'm fine with paint, sculpt, lighting, quality of materials, good engineering and compensation for proper articulation to do a cool pose.

Cool beans man. But I lack the patience for POs lol. And since that is by far the only way to secure my orders, I just go with it with the hopes that it'll increase in value some day. It does hurt a little seeing stuff you buy decrease in value.

Honestly these guys don't really lose there value, they might not go up but they don't really lose value. They all eventually sell out and when they do they usually always go for a bit more on the secondary market. Most of the house protocalls don't really except maybe midas but its still early to tell.

Honestly these guys don't really lose there value, they might not go up but they don't really lose value. They all eventually sell out and when they do they usually always go for a bit more on the secondary market. Most of the house protocalls don't really except maybe midas but its still early to tell.
Just the main lines you mean? I never see Avengers, Iron Man or Dark Knight figures losing value. Why is it that I see older figures are so rare? Like Blade, Hellboy, Leonidas, Wesker, etc. Did HT increase their production run? No longer at 3-5k?

Just the main lines you mean? I never see Avengers, Iron Man or Dark Knight figures losing value. Why is it that I see older figures are so rare? Like Blade, Hellboy, Leonidas, Wesker, etc. Did HT increase their production run? No longer at 3-5k?

Yeah the main lines always usually keep there value, but I see these house party proto. ones doing about the same too, but only time will really tell since they haven't sold out yet. I say sivler cent will def. be one of em.

This guy was totally delayed for the mk 20 no doubt about it. Its gonna be a busy end of the year for iron man fans though.

I dont have much faith in Hot Toys on this one, the bust's color(gold) looks way off, its not as Dark as shown in the proto pics for this guy, I know its a different piece but I would expect them to color match the bust and if they do it wont come out right

Back