Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not concerned with the color of heartbreaker. I think since mk 7 all the armours have looked great IMO.

I think in person this figure will surprise. Those back stage photos are very flattering normally

Man I just wish they came out with the exact proto lol. Of course that kind of thing is rare, where even the protos are perfect. Some have their protos ****ed up but are uber awesome during release.

hanape2y.jpg

Says transparent pillar there. Yet in the pic it's black. Did we end up getting a dynamic pole?

That's what she said in 5,4,3...

Usually how many times a year do they show the upcoming release photo? One for each quarter of the year? Or just figures that would come out in a month or two after upcoming release announcement? I would love to have this guy without any problems like on the first batch of the Mk 42

Usually how many times a year do they show the upcoming release photo? One for each quarter of the year? Or just figures that would come out in a month or two after upcoming release announcement? I would love to have this guy without any problems like on the first batch of the Mk 42

Still October release for this I think

This is one of the few Iron Man suit designs that really grabs my attention. Maybe it's because it looks nothing like an Iron Man suit design lol.. Looks like something from a completely different series and I dig it. I want it in die cast! Brainiac.. make that happen! lol

Hahahah it's definitely not THE Iron Man suit, but it's amazing nonetheless. Definitely gonna display this Thorbuster with my TDW Thor since both are looking absolutely awesome.

Braniac is every collectors worst nightmare and every collectable sellers biggest dream "buy all of the shiny things!!!!"

:rotfl

Back