Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really can't wait for this guy. I prefer this guy over Silver Centurion in my opinion. Even if Centurion is awesome. Such a unique armor and it never was touched once in the film.

Braniac is every collectors worst nightmare and every collectable sellers biggest dream "buy all of the shiny things!!!!"

:rotfl

:lol :hi5:

I really can't wait for this guy. I prefer this guy over Silver Centurion in my opinion. Even if Centurion is awesome. Such a unique armor and it never was touched once in the film.

a shame, I hope he makes a return sometime, I'd love to see him in AOU being controlled by Ultron to fight Thor, if he's one of the armors rebuilt

I tried really hard not to fall in to the Iron Man trap. I told myself the Mark VII would be it. Months later and I have IP,Midas,Mk42, and Python on the way. Pulled the trigger on this today. I'd been on the fence with this one. This armor is unique and imo will stand out on the shelf from the others. That Emperor Palpatine meme fits my situation so well :lol

I tried really hard not to fall in to the Iron Man trap. I told myself the Mark VII would be it. Months later and I have IP,Midas,Mk42, and Python on the way. Pulled the trigger on this today. I'd been on the fence with this one. This armor is unique and imo will stand out on the shelf from the others. That Emperor Palpatine meme fits my situation so well :lol

baa55df03342db29aea486974e8f6c3cb7322e6b859863a2f3e29388450e85a8.jpg

GIF-Welcome-to-Hell.gif

i just hope the finished product HB figure really doesn't have that yellow gold color for the gold areas and hopefully
has that more amber gold like the proto.

i just hope the finished product HB figure really doesn't have that yellow gold color for the gold areas and hopefully
has that more amber gold like the proto.

Yes my no.1 concern, I really hope it has the dark gold, because looks crap with the light gold(see the HB bust), I will cancel if it has that

Back