Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i contacted Sideshow to see if I can get the double rewards on this guy and Gemini...the answer was No, its for orders placed this week only. :(

I might cancel Gemini and reorder...

Man I've been avoiding the iron man trap and fell face first in the past few weeks. Put in an order for the mechanic and starboost this week and I'm super tempted by this one too now..

I broke down and used RP to get this guy down to $205. Still get around $22 in RP too. I figured I will have over $120 in RP by the time Mark III is released if I decide I want to get him. I'm pretty excited to add my first IM to my collection. Now to wait the next few months for him. Hopefully the earlier portion of the 4th quarter.

I broke down and used RP to get this guy down to $205. Still get around $22 in RP too. I figured I will have over $120 in RP by the time Mark III is released if I decide I want to get him. I'm pretty excited to add my first IM to my collection. Now to wait the next few months for him. Hopefully the earlier portion of the 4th quarter.

Went for Heartbreaker eh? Great choice.... I hope you like him :hi5:

Was thinking of getting MkIII diecast, but the lack of articulation in the torso kind of set me off a bit. I'd love to be able to pose my quintessential Iron Man armor in all his badassery.

This guy....can't wait for the pics on release. I will flip the eff out looking at photo reviews, then go nuts while waiting a month or two til it arrives in Malaysia.

Just decided to put an order down for this, Even though im in the UK it ended up at like £130 before postage and import fees, so I will still save a few quid on UK prices.

I envisage Mark 42 and IP back to back, with this rising behind them! :)

Just decided to put an order down for this, Even though im in the UK it ended up at like £130 before postage and import fees, so I will still save a few quid on UK prices.

I envisage Mark 42 and IP back to back, with this rising behind them! :)

Heartbreaker beats the 42 and IP all day :rotfl
I might cancel my Sideshow order and get it from Zavvi, works out cheaper I think

Well i contacted Sideshow to see if I can get the double rewards on this guy and Gemini...the answer was No, its for orders placed this week only. :(

I might cancel Gemini and reorder...
Could probably cancel both and place your order again. I think both did not have an NRD so your good.

You were saying??

10450810_10153286835694460_7914516710369744594_n.jpg

Back