Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, getting my hopes up I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got the code texted to me. Finally get to add this bad boy to the collection. YAY. So much for limiting Iron Man purchases.

Ugh... couldn't resist the 30% off code. First Iron Man in the collection... have the Mark 45 on pre-order but just couldn't pass this one up after seeing all the pics posted in here. Was trying to just stick to one armor, but I'm slowly beginning to weaken on that... would like a Starboost and War Machine as well. Absolutely love the War Machine Milk version, but can't justify the price on that one.

And he's mine! :yess: I cancelled the 45 because at this point I just want to own a suit and I just love Heartbreaker and for the price? Yes please!

My question is how many of these does SSC actually have? He has been on sale many times. I finally picked him up because of the deal and think it is a beautiful armor but he must of been way over produced or over ordered. Regardless I can not wait to get him.

Back