1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Like how Lex Luthor stabbed him in the bum with a piece of Kryptonite in Superman Returns and then said "so long Superman".

Yet he was able to lift an entire continent made mostly/partly of kryptonite.

But then again he did fly out straight to the sun (to get empowered) just prior to lifting the continent.

Though he did get beaten up by a few unscrupulous chaps (whilst he was weak) and I do not want to see that again (in a weaken state he can't fight back).
Frodo and Sam would have given their best or even Bilbo Baggins.

im glad cavil wasn't in superman returns, im not sure any actor could have made that story good

Crap.. stop posting these people. I'm perfectly happy with my un-modded Man of Steel. Perfectly Happy!.. Highly Satisfied.. Happy Enough.. DAMMIT!!!

:lol Sorry brother. The same thing happened to me when I first got my dx12. Then I gave in.

Still haven't got mine but really looking forward to it. After seeing all the modded pictures I think it's definitely gonna have to happen at some point... I'll see how I feel after displaying it for a while.

Mine is here. Will not even open it until Tony's cape is here (ordered).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ysa5utuv.jpg

Take off!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I humbly believe this might be HotToys finest to date. The detailing on the paint apps are amazing. Holding him in hand is awesome.

I can't wait until i get my hands on this figure. a few more weeks and i'll own it.

it's actually a big difference when tony's custom cape is applied. I'm just basing it from the pics posted earlier.
I can probably futz it to resemble those folds better.
The folds can be done manually.
I didnt really get much time to work on the cape, those were quick shots cause I installed the cape during my lunch break.

And honesly, even if it cant match the folds, it can be easily overlooked cause the custom cape looks sooo much better. Completes the figure in my opinion.

Before

After

Better than Green Goblin???

:rotfl

I personally don't own the GG, but I have seen it. I just think the detail on the skin and expression are spot on and neutral enough to be used in a variety of poses. What do you think makes GG better? It does come with alot of accessories I agree.

I personally don't own the GG, but I have seen it. I just think the detail on the skin and expression are spot on and neutral enough to be used in a variety of poses. What do you think makes GG better? It does come with alot of accessories I agree.

Sorry, i was just kidding. Hence the smiley.
It was the character that was rubbish. As usual, HT made a GREAT figure of a lousy character.
Goblin was so bad, i got mine from SS for $60, lol.

Peripherally related: I am going to enjoy having this Superman figure, and Zod on my shelves. All the more since I have just seen the man-child cast as Lex Luthor for the next film. Who knew Lex was twenty years old and barely showing stubble?! Amazing. It almost gives me a renewed respect for the Hackman Luthor, who was at least fully adult.

So my expectations for the next film are trending down, way down. I dont see myself wanting collectibles from it.

Bar: It was the character that was rubbish. As usual, HT made a GREAT figure of a lousy character.
Goblin was so bad, i got mine from SS for $60, lol.

You know, its really funny. We got Man-Boy GG, but did we get Faora, a truly worthy character? Nope. The list could go on. We got Lone Ranger figures, but no Faora. Were more than 5 people out there clamoring for Lone Ranger figures? If so, I missed it. Meanwhile everyone wants Faora and it looks like we are not getting her.

Peripherally related: I am going to enjoy having this Superman figure, and Zod on my shelves. All the more since I have just seen the man-child cast as Lex Luthor for the next film. Who knew Lex was twenty years old and barely showing stubble?! Amazing. It almost gives me a renewed respect for the Hackman Luthor, who was at least fully adult.

Jesse Eisenberg is 30...same age as Cavill

And please stop *****ing about Lone Ranger figures being made :gah: go ahead and start *****ing about Malificrnt too while you're at or is that ok b/c it's a female figure/character?

Jesse Eisenberg is 30...same age as Cavill

And please stop *****ing about Lone Ranger figures being made :gah: go ahead and start *****ing about Malificrnt too while you're at or is that ok b/c it's a female figure/character?

Jesse might be 30 years old, but that doesn't change the fact that he looks like a 15 year old boy. He doesn't look or sound intimidating what so ever. An absolutely horrible casting decision. I hope I am prove wrong but I seriously doubt I will be.

Back