Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That can't be it. . . Sideshow said it was because I was awesome!

I chose to believe Sideshow thinks I am awesome, it can't be that they are overstocked with firewood in the shape of Angelica. :rotfl

Seriously though, free is free. May throw it up on the shelf, may keep it in the box. Not sure yet. My collection is pretty much DC and Marvel.

or sell it and put the money towards something you really want.

Just finished photography on this one last night. Again, wonderful figure. I'll be uploading them to my gallery later this week!

Finally got the chance to get him out of his box
10649623605_0b32389f3a_b.jpg
[/url]
BDIronman by amity498, on Flickr[/IMG]

For all the *****ing and complaining before this came out, this is one killer figure. Repaint? Yes. Bad azz repaint? Hell yeah!

coco you magnificent bastard! you did it! i want that look too! im getting pads and sending them to you. so i can display him in mY HOME! MY HOME BOLOBOY! where i come ,to play with my toys.

You finally stumped me. :lol I can hear Kramer an Jerry saying those lines in my head but I can't, for the life of me, think of the episodes. :lol

Guys,
I missed this pre-order by a couple of hour the day it went up.
Feeling discouraged, I didn't bother to place this piece on the waiting list until three days later when I said "What the heck"...
Today I got an email from SSC saying that my wait list was converted and that my item will be shipping soon.

For those still on that list, don't give up hope!

Guys,
I missed this pre-order by a couple of hour the day it went up.
Feeling discouraged, I didn't bother to place this piece on the waiting list until three days later when I said "What the heck"...
Today I got an email from SSC saying that my wait list was converted and that my item will be shipping soon.

For those still on that list, don't give up hope!

Congrats! I wasn't even able to get on the wait list lol. Given up all hope of getting this for under 400, which is the highest I'd consider paying.

Back