Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys,
I missed this pre-order by a couple of hour the day it went up.
Feeling discouraged, I didn't bother to place this piece on the waiting list until three days later when I said "What the heck"...
Today I got an email from SSC saying that my wait list was converted and that my item will be shipping soon.

For those still on that list, don't give up hope!

That's really odd; I got on the WL about an hour after it went up on the Saturday morning following the sell-out, and no conversion for me. :monkey2

That's really odd; I got on the WL about an hour after it went up on the Saturday morning following the sell-out, and no conversion for me. :monkey2

mine converted and i went on the wait list saturday about 5 hours into it. what's up with dat? :dunno

Doesn't SSC give some preference to wait lists based on your order history with them? I remember reading that somewhere.

Doesn't SSC give some preference to wait lists based on your order history with them? I remember reading that somewhere.

If that's the case, then I'm really confused, as I've spent thousands and thousands with them over the years.

Finally got a chance to take some pics of my Mark 7 BD:

10684960976_c4654d67e5_o.jpg

10685149763_eb7d1bd5bb_o.jpg

10684961234_fc1e9230f5_o.jpg

Awesome pics! :thud: :yess:

kanine, stunning pics... Why oh why were canadian left out!!! So mad i really wanted to add this one to the collection!!!

I finally got one of these today! I needed to complete the avengers line.

Hopefully you didnt' have to pay to much

Great pics! I absolutely love this figure. To the point that I just sold my regular Mark VII. Didn't feel I needed both and I just love the paint job on this one. Just pops on display.

I'm right with you, the regular version pales in comparison, I like to think of it as a cartoon version and the BD is "realistic" when you stack them side by side.

and

@kanine Thanks for the pose idea that last shot is the Money Maker; gotta recreate this right now! :)

Back