Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Packed out 6.9 lbs. Comparo picks of the Mark VII and BD MISB.
picsay-1381565850.jpg
20131012_010844.jpg
20131012_011028.jpg
20131012_010945.jpg

How about an actual picture of what is inside the box?

This is going to be so awesome to finally have this figure in hand. Mine will be here Wednesday. :impatient:.

:panic::panic:..please post pics from those who have this figure. It helps for those still waiting.:wave

mine arrives on Thursday, it scares me what will I be charged customs:stake:stake, is not there more video or real images of this figure? I have really wanted to have this figure

I would've had this delivered today had I chosen FedEx instead of UPS (Monday).

For those of you who do FedEx deliveries from SSC, do you have to call customer service to pick which delivery company or is there an option that I'm missing during checkout on the website?

I would've had this delivered today had I chosen FedEx instead of UPS (Monday).

For those of you who do FedEx deliveries from SSC, do you have to call customer service to pick which delivery company or is there an option that I'm missing during checkout on the website?

call or email to request fedex only to deliver your orders. you can also put a standing order to pack out.

So are there actual bonus figures going out with some orders or is this just speculation that went crazy? I went back several pages and don't see anything that says anyone has actually gotten one.

So I posted the weight to let people know if you ordered the item packed out and it weighs less than 7lbs you most likely did not get a free figure. So far I have never received anything free from Sideshow. Unfortunately I came home at 1AM in the morning and had to leave at 7AM in the morning so I had no time to take a proper photoshoot so I just opened the box just to make sure I got the BD VII in mint condition. Since I was one of the lucky waitlisters I am sure others have already received there orders already. I wont be back home until monday so I will not be able to post any more pics until then. :-(

So are there actual bonus figures going out with some orders or is this just speculation that went crazy? I went back several pages and don't see anything that says anyone has actually gotten one.

I ordered Black Widow last week. Shipping weight was quoted at 8lbs.
When she turned up at my friends house, there were two figures in the box.
I'm guessing that I got a free item with that order.
But my BD MKVII shipped at 6.9lbs.

Back