Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess we'll be getting it early November if it's true which it seems to be.

"Korean official retailers notified clients of arriving MK 7 BD on September 30th."

Let me know brother, I'd be happy to do it...WM is still one of my favorite figures!
Thanks bro :hi5:
WM is one of my favorites and my first HT too!

If the HT version doesn't look like that, then it ain't worth the money.
No way HT is gonna look that awesome.

Seriously right? That looks awesome...not that hard to do either. I highly doubt the HT version will look that good...the one thing it does have going for it however is that open-helmet head sculpt. I think that does look pretty awesome...and if the figure is really as limited as we've been told, it'll be near impossible to get that head sculpt on ebay, let alone at decent prices.
I have been caught by the hype to get this figure as well but in reality, it's nothing different from what can be achieved with a Mk VII and some talent like you or CREG :clap

Someone on OSR saying he's out next week in HK.
If it doesn't, I kill you and not someone from OSR. :p

Lets hope Sideshow are quick too.

Prices are can often be inflated until the figure is actually out so I am to put it out there than the price on secondary market will come down for a few months and then shoot back up.

Not sure if I'm going to keep mine after all, could do with the cash for other things. Think I've gone a bit overboard with all of my Marvel based orders.

Predictibly the flippers are going to start coming out of the woodwork.

Nothing wrong with flipping a figure, doesn't necessarily mean the person will be trying to make a profit from it.

I try and order as many of the figures I think I'll want when they go up for preorder, that way I don't have to pay over retail at the time of release if I decide i definitely want it. Better to lose a little on the ones I decide I don't want instead of paying a lot more in some cases on the ones I would have missed out on.

Nothing wrong with flipping a figure, doesn't necessarily mean the person will be trying to make a profit from it.

I try and order as many of the figures I think I'll want when they go up for preorder, that way I don't have to pay over retail at the time of release if I decide i definitely want it. Better to lose a little on the ones I decide I don't want instead of paying a lot more in some cases on the ones I would have missed out on.

people can do whatever they want with their money, none of us can say anything about it, as much as it may suck.

beware Malgus is almost worse than Darkmatter :peace

Back