Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think he was referring to me, although I do weathering for WM. I think he was referring to a member who had actually done some hardcore destruction to his WM.

Haha yes it was! This one here,the metal damage is killer. Its subtle yet very realistic looking imo. Id like to see him repaint the MK7 and its damaged parts.:thud:

m8.jpg

Yeah I've been taking commisions for the subtle weathering and decals on WM...Now I'm toying with the idea of weathering one of my MKVIIs, especially if my WL doesn't end up converting for this figure...

It was you dude:lol. Ive seen the other one and true its very nice. But Im digging that weathering you did more.

Thanks brother! I also did a weathering job like that on the MKIV that I think turned out really well...I'll have to snap some pics

Ya know, the more I look at the proto pics of this figure, I'm fairly certain that I could duplicate the weathering/battle worn effects...in fact, it might actually turn out looking better being that it's custom and not production...you've inspired me!

Ya know, the more I look at the proto pics of this figure, I'm fairly certain that I could duplicate the weathering/battle worn effects...in fact, it might actually turn out looking better being that it's custom and not production...you've inspired me!

:hi5: hell yes:yess:. Now if I could just get you to give my BD MK7 a good "dsokyra-izing" when I get it.:monkey3 :lol

YOu kid not. That Creg has taken 'BD' to an altogether different level.
Although the one you did is ridiculously cool as well.

Haha yes it was! This one here,the metal damage is killer. Its subtle yet very realistic looking imo. Id like to see him repaint the MK7 and its damaged parts.:thud:
:exactly: :exactly:

I think you might've seen this:
[ame="https://youtu.be/QbIbdjEyrkQ"]https://youtu.be.com/QbIbdjEyrkQ[/ame]

Thanks brother! I also did a weathering job like that on the MKIV that I think turned out really well...I'll have to snap some pics
Waiting for it.

And I think I might have to send in my WM to you cuz he already has a couple of scratches and it'd better be disguised off into weathering.

yea but for what's the figure is going for already, I find it very unlikely someone off the forum is going to fork over $600 plus for the figure

either way its still a ways out, we still don't even know what the final production looks like or when its coming out

I would sell mine for $500 shipped plus PP fees. That would equate to free shipping and a $60 discount for the buyer compared to Ebay's current pricing of about $600.

:hi5: hell yes:yess:. Now if I could just get you to give my BD MK7 a good "dsokyra-izing" when I get it.:monkey3 :lol

Well after I'm done with mine and post pics, and if you guys like how it turns out, I'd be happy to take commissions for those on this thread who end up missing out on the figure but still want a more weathered MKVII

And I think I might have to send in my WM to you cuz he already has a couple of scratches and it'd better be disguised off into weathering.

Let me know brother, I'd be happy to do it...WM is still one of my favorite figures!

If the HT version doesn't look like that, then it ain't worth the money.

Seriously right? That looks awesome...not that hard to do either. I highly doubt the HT version will look that good...the one thing it does have going for it however is that open-helmet head sculpt. I think that does look pretty awesome...and if the figure is really as limited as we've been told, it'll be near impossible to get that head sculpt on ebay, let alone at decent prices.

Back