Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you guys sure the plastic enemies picture actually teases a second figure? I always thought the second figure just is there to illustrate the hulk his size..

That can't be BD MVII because he doesn't have have the trap armor. Maybe it's the regular version or showing the comparison of height, definitely not BD version.

Is anyone who has both this and the normal version comming planning to see which of the parts of the normal version fit on the BD, and post pictures of it? I'm curious of which extra pieces I could buy off ebay to get the best of both worlds since I could only afford one and went with the BD :)

Edit: The main part I wonder is if the shoulder parts can be added, does anyone know?

Last edited:
HOLY CRAP MY WAITLIST CONVERTED!!!

"We have found a Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series Iron Man Battle Damaged Mark VII Sixth Scale Figure - The Avengers for you! Your wait list reservation #WBXXXXXX for this item is due to become a live order on 2013-06-28. Your item will then ship out to you shortly after that!"

OMG I'M WAY TOO EXCITED FOR THIS.

BTW, i literally got the email like 5 minutes ago. Check your inboxes...

HOLY CRAP MY WAITLIST CONVERTED!!!

"We have found a Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series Iron Man Battle Damaged Mark VII Sixth Scale Figure - The Avengers for you! Your wait list reservation #WBXXXXXX for this item is due to become a live order on 2013-06-28. Your item will then ship out to you shortly after that!"

OMG I'M WAY TOO EXCITED FOR THIS.

BTW, i literally got the email like 5 minutes ago. Check your inboxes...

I got one as well :clap

Glad to see some waitlisters getting their orders coverted! Hopefully, this means a shipment is coming in soon!!!

My waitlist converted as well. Sounds like they should be shipping sooner rather than later.

I just got my wait list conversion about 2 hours ago- really excited to be able to get this at retail price. Plus I got the ship notice for the regular Mark VII - it will be here on July 1st. Best day ever for me with Sideshow!

Hmmm. Is HT just making more to full all the wait list orders. Strange all of the conversions come now. I can't imagine people are actually cancelling before the money is due.

My waitlist also converted. Got the email an hour ago. I applied for waitlist on 4/27/13

Back