Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But does this mean there are more than 3000 of em or do you think they planed this and its still 3000 total? Thoughts guys???

I'm glad these are being made available to those that want it in Europe. I hated seeing people being taken advantage of at $700 for this figure. This may also bode well for those on the waitlist. I don't think they announced a specific limit on this. They produced more of these than people think.

Kudos on Sideshow offering this to thier European customers:clap

This should take the steam out of the B.S. scalpers that are asking exorbitant $ for something that is not even out yet.

This was a SMART move on Sideshow and Hot Toys. Give the consumers WHAT they want. Hell this is a $300 figure. Win, win, and win for all involved. Except the **** head scalpers. :nana:

I know it's a long shot but is there anyway I can pay someone to order one for me. I will compensate you well for your effort. Please PM me ASAP. This is strictly for my collection.

Last edited:
I know it's a long shot but is there anyway I can pay someone to order one for me. I will compensate you well for your effort. Please PM me ASAP. This is strictly for my collection.

Pretty sure it's sold out in UK now too

Bought!Times like this I'm happy to be an insomniac!!Hope Tommy H84 is an early riser...

What the hell? Where's limited amount for Canada...

Sent from my HTC One

Back