Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone within two hours of ssc gets thiers next day, usually. Unless they ship friday, then you wont see it till monday. Given the rarity, I always have everything packed out from ssc. I want the shipper in somewhat good condition and labels annoy me. Then again , 75% of the time, I only order exclusives.

I asked about the pack out and got this response:

"Thank you for your email. We appreciate your interest in our products and the time you took to contact our Customer Service Department.

We can certainly add the pack out service to your order. The fee would be an extra $10.00, but the actual shipping cost would not change."

Didn't even know about the pack out till today and is there always a fee for pack out?

I live about 4 hours away from sideshow and always get my figures the day after they ship. However, I always request a packout and it takes an extra day to ship. Don't expect this figure until Monday or Tuesday.:impatient:

That most recent vid was the best look at the fig so far. It's still duller than the proto suggested but there is still a gloss to it. The RDJ sculpt is killer. The more I see it the more I like it. Better likeness than the proto! :yess:

Sort of wish I would have sprung for this when it went up for order. Seems like a cool version of the Mark VII but I won't pay the ridiculous aftermarket prices it's going for.

I got on the wait list within 12 hrs of the initial sell out. I still don't think I have a shot of getting a conversion email. Makes me bummed out after seeing all the great pics. Can't believe I have to work for a living and missed the quick sale.

Well I buy a crap ton of merch from SSC, subscribe to the newsletter, and am signed up for priority preorder, and I never got an email or anything letting me know about the PO, so :pfft: Sideshow.

Anyone who is looking to pick one up that missed out feel free to PM me as I may have to part with mine sooner than expected.

EVERY hot toys figure i've received from sideshow has been decimated. i deemed it was necessary to pack out if i ever wanted to receive an undamaged shipper and collector box.

another reason BBTS is my first choice unless ss has an exclusive version. free pack out with pro bubble wrap.
Yeah. BBTS tops SS when it comes to packing. I'd once ordered a Medicom Gohan vinyl figure from them. When I got him the outer shipper was twice the size of the art box and had been crumpled and punctured. There was a whole lot of this supa dupa bubble wrap acting as a buffer between the two boxes and the original box was like, factory-fresh. Commendable indeed.

with the shipping being higher then normal on this figure, has anyone asked if maybe everyone that has this exclusive from SSC coming is maybe getting a free POTC Angelica figure, like some others had been getting....:dunno...:)

I got POTC Angelica with my Rescue Cap last week. I got packout but it was a waste because they had to use a bigger box for both figures anyways.

You just call customer service and request a packout. Its $10 more but its essentially double boxing the shipper. No bubble wrap, but all my exclusives are case fresh..except my rescue cap, as he is a constant reminder to always packout.

Btw, ive never been so excited to get money taken out of my account. Lol

You just call customer service and request a packout. Its $10, but its essentially double boxing the shipper.

Btw, ive never been so excited to get money taken out of my account. Lol

Alright sweet thanks man I wonder if I ll still get a free figure if I request a pack out for my iron patriot next month

All those that complain for shipping, I live 90 min away from SS and they're charging $22 for tax+$14 for shipping+$10 for packout=$46 to get this to me and I live 90 min away.

i3HcwXWLVus4k.gif

Back