Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My shipping is $17 bucks too, and I didn't request any pack out. SSC always have fishy shipping prices, they charge $10 flat rate to ship out other HT figures of same box sizes, but more for this? I haven't any pics of the box for this, but I'm sure it's pretty much standard size even with the base.

My shipping is $17 bucks too, and I didn't request any pack out. SSC always have fishy shipping prices, they charge $10 flat rate to ship out other HT figures of same box sizes, but more for this? I haven't any pics of the box for this, but I'm sure it's pretty much standard size even with the base.

DarthAlias, my Ex 1/4 Batman cost me a whopping $60 with tax, shipping and pack and im 45 minutes away. I preordered one with BBTS for $430, & I just paid $530 to SSC for the ex Buying from SSC isnt cheap, but free express shipping is.

Agreed, i got my EX with them too and it's pricey man! Are you further south or north of them.

Im south from them. I know you and I bought our 89 Batmobiles from CSC, heavens forbid we had to go through ssc.

I requested a pack out. Wasn't going to but it's probably smart to do with this piece.

What's up with double posting? Never had that happen on this particular board before.

I think so, for the simple reason of the low edition size and high demand. If the package gets damaged in transit, then they may well not have any replacements. This is hedging your bets against that happening.

I think so, for the simple reason of the low edition size and high demand. If the package gets damaged in transit, then they may well not have any replacements. This is hedging your bets against that happening.

with the shipping being higher then normal on this figure, has anyone asked if maybe everyone that has this exclusive from SSC coming is maybe getting a free POTC Angelica figure, like some others had been getting....:dunno...:)

with the shipping being higher then normal on this figure, has anyone asked if maybe everyone that has this exclusive from SSC coming is maybe getting a free POTC Angelica figure, like some others had been getting....:dunno...:)

This is a great theory. I guess we will find out when we get our shipping notices with package weights.

I usually don't do one but for this one I agree, you gotta do a pack out.

EVERY hot toys figure i've received from sideshow has been decimated. i deemed it was necessary to pack out if i ever wanted to receive an undamaged shipper and collector box.

another reason BBTS is my first choice unless ss has an exclusive version. free pack out with pro bubble wrap.

EVERY hot toys figure i've received from sideshow has been decimated. i deemed it was necessary to pack out if i ever wanted to receive an undamaged shipper and collector box.

another reason BBTS is my first choice unless ss has an exclusive version. free pack out with pro bubble wrap.

That really sucks. You must have a gorilla for a delivery guy. I've order @ 40 HT from SS and they've all been fine except 2. And they both only had minor dings on the boxes, so I was fine with a $20 credit and keeping them.

While I don't have this figure on preorder, sadly, I am glad I live 20 miles from SSC. My boxes have all shown up perfect without a pack out, except for one small little dent in one corner of my regular MK7 box.

While I don't have this figure on preorder, sadly, I am glad I live 20 miles from SSC. My boxes have all shown up perfect without a pack out, except for one small little dent in one corner of my regular MK7 box.

How long do deliveries take from SS to you?
I get my deliveries to Illinois, and it takes a week, lol.

Back