Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, what they said.

Mix Master, you can't come on here not knowing the basics, my man. :nana:

LOL :cuckoo: :lol :rotfl

That guy did't watch the Avengers, those silver parts fall of his armor at the end..... I can't believe someone can forget something like that

:lol I saw ppl complaining on FB also saying that the BD wasn't accurate b/c there was no jet pack shoulder things :slap

alot of those parts you see fall off as he's falling from the sky

Yeah, apparently they failed to notice the battle damage parts spread out at the feet of the Original Mark VII.

The shoulder, thigh and side pieces are all removable, as those pieces were ejected from the armor in the movie after the ammo was depleted.

:lol I saw ppl complaining on FB also saying that the BD wasn't accurate b/c there was no jet pack shoulder things :slap

alot of those parts you see fall off as he's falling from the sky

Really? complaining ...? :lol some peope have no shame, yeah you can clearly see it at the end.

avengers_group_01.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still curious about the shoulder rockets and whether or not the booster pack on the regular mark vii can come off. On that edition it looks like you have two options: shoulder rockets closed or shoulder rockets open, otherwise if they're completely missing then it would look silly considering he still has the booster pack, to which they're connected. On the BD version they, and the booster pack, are gone completely. Would they really sculpt a brand new back for the BD figure or am I completely off base here?

I'm still curious about the shoulder rockets and whether or not the booster pack on the regular mark vii can come off. On that edition it looks like you have two options: shoulder rockets closed or shoulder rockets open, otherwise if they're completely missing then it would look silly considering he still has the booster pack, to which they're connected. On the BD version they, and the booster pack, are gone completely. Would they really sculpt a brand new back for the BD figure or am I completely off base here?

The shoulder rockets, and booster pack, are detachable on the regular Mark VII. Its in the promotional information for it. The BD version doesn't have them on, because he already jettisoned them when this armor looks like that.

The shoulder rockets, and booster pack, are detachable on the regular Mark VII. Its in the promotional information for it. The BD version doesn't have them on, because he already jettisoned them when this armor looks like that.

I hope you're right, but none of this looks like it comes off.

the-avengers-iron-man-mark-vii-limited-edition-collectible-figurine-3.jpg

I know they're the same mark suit but those pics clearly show how you can buy both these figures and have pretty much to very different looks on your shelf. At least to me it makes sense to get both :lol

HT have you in their sharp claws.
And they will never let you go...

trust me they don't :wink1: as I just said in the MK42 thread, I haven't bought a HT figure since october when I got my DX12 from the early batch. I've learned how to restrain myself from purchases I don't really want. This and the clean version are however starting to look more and more appealing to own. I still don't own an Iron Man figure so each new release is chance to decide

Last edited:
Back