Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol.
3-1_zps5f98db34.jpg~original

This looks fantastic! :clap

Lol.
It's all a matter of technique. I generally use thick MDF as a base and drill a 10mm pilot hole for the pole.
I made a few the week before last. A Superman symbol for a pole stand and a Thor one(By request, as i don't have Thor myself yet), which i meant to look like Mjolnir. And my gantry base(Not made for a Stand, but made for Tony or an armour to stand on)

Yeah it was my first time working with any of those materials outside of a school project lol.

I'm shocked that this was the first time I've seen your work considering how good they look. I have a bunch of ideas for dios but lack the space for them :/

In any event, count me in on that road dio.

Well although i *could* make loads of interconnecting stands, i was really only suggesting a "BD MKVII style" stand that could be bought by people who weren't getting the BD MKVII.
As it is, i doubt there are even five people interested, lol

A slab of broken road to fit a detolf shelf might be better...

Oh, i totally understood you :) ...if you did make 1 one available for the BD MKVII...I would probably buy 4-5 of them so I can set up my own NYC war zone scene :yess: ...again...if it happens :monkey3

Now we have around 10. :)

Hokie, you stole my idea. I was going to use an old record player for thevplatforn and install a smaller /slower spinning mechanism.

Yeah it was my first time working with any of those materials outside of a school project lol.

I'm shocked that this was the first time I've seen your work considering how good they look. I have a bunch of ideas for dios but lack the space for them :/

In any event, count me in on that road dio.

Thanks. I'll get one done when i have a minute. I started a new Tony Stark Hologram table at work the other day, and i have to get that finished:

Now we have around 10. :)

I doubt anyone would *actually* buy five.
But i will try and get something done tomorrow at work if i have a chance.

Thanks. I'll get one done when i have a minute. I started a new Tony Stark Hologram table at work the other day, and i have to get that finished:

I doubt anyone would *actually* buy five.
But i will try and get something done tomorrow at work if i have a chance.

Man, my idea sure took off. I see this in every Iron Man thread.

Great job Username! A great Avengers vibe going on there in that display. The light up table just raises it to a whole other level.

What do people think this will fetch once it actually releases?

will it hold its $600+ price tag it is pre-selling for

Here's the thing, you'll only get what someone is willing to pay for it at the time. It could be a little over retail or not.

Who cares?

Here's the thing, you'll only get what someone is willing to pay for it at the time. It could be a little over retail or not.

Who cares?

me me me me!!!! :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::horror:horror

i really would love to add this puppy to my IM collection.

still looking to deal for one. anyone interested, i'll make it well worth your while.

me me me me!!!! :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::horror:horror

i really would love to add this puppy to my IM collection.

still looking to deal for one. anyone interested, i'll make it well worth your while.

I wish I could have gotten another one. I would have been willing to trade with you, but I only got one, and I am holding on to it.
I can almost guarantee hat when this figure comes out, that someone is going to want to trade or sell one.

Back