Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when you own every hot toys iron man figure, you kind of want to have them all. i will find one on agreeable terms. i can sweeten the pot pretty good. i have a fairly big stock of stuff sure to please everyone's tastes. the way i see it, this can't be the end all, be all definitive piece for everyone. they got to want something a bit more. ;)

I have every one except the MILK one, which I didn't want since it came from a comic. I feel your pain.

I have every one except the MILK one, which I didn't want since it came from a comic. I feel your pain.

got the milk one. LOL i lied. i don't have the gun metal sdcc one. wasn't into full steam IM collecting at the time and to tell the truth, it's my least favorite of all the different ones made. no desire to get it.

when you own every hot toys iron man figure, you kind of want to have them all. i will find one on agreeable terms. i can sweeten the pot pretty good. i have a fairly big stock of stuff sure to please everyone's tastes. the way i see it, this can't be the end all, be all definitive piece for everyone. they got to want something a bit more. ;)

You got a HT Blade figure?

I'd trade this figure for a EX Joker PF +$100, that's a no brainer. I too used to be Iron Man completist, but I got rid of the non-movie accurate ones. Also never got the Avengers MkVI, redundant figure.

I'd trade this figure for a EX Joker PF +$100, that's a no brainer. I too used to be Iron Man completist, but I got rid of the non-movie accurate ones. Also never got the Avengers MkVI, redundant figure.

There's actually a member here named "darkmatter" who would take that trade, contact him and he will trade you that for your figure.

I got a MkVii BD on pre-order I'm willing to trade once I get it in hand :1-1: I was going to piece it out as some members showed interest in the hands and base but trading the whole thing would be fine as well'

I just got a "Your order will be cancelled unless action is taken" notice from Sideshow. This always happens(My shipping address is in NY, and my billing address is in Scotland...). I just have to email them with scans of my driving licence and credit card details.
But it means the NRDs are starting to be taken.
Check your online banking people. They are starting to take desposits!!!!!
This is getting real.

I got a MkVii BD on pre-order I'm willing to trade once I get it in hand :1-1: I was going to piece it out as some members showed interest in the hands and base but trading the whole thing would be fine as well'

The hands are not unique... just the base... The helmeted head might be unique with the new neck format of Mk.7

I just got a "Your order will be cancelled unless action is taken" notice from Sideshow. This always happens(My shipping address is in NY, and my billing address is in Scotland...). I just have to email them with scans of my driving licence and credit card details.
This is getting real.

dont they cancel it tho? since your not in USA? or is it a business address or just a friend?

dont they cancel it tho? since your not in USA? or is it a business address or just a friend?

No. This happens every time I order from sideshow.
I just need to fill out an address waiver and send them a copy of my credit card and driving licence.
It's just security in case *i* was actually some guy in NY who stole my CC details.

And even their figures that had a big runs they call limited. Actually they call everything limited edition. I've never understood that.

It's called suckerbait. It makes it more attractive to suckers who think "oh wow, totally limited". Even if it's limited to 100,000 figures. Still a "limited edition collectible".

I just need to fill out an address waiver and send them a copy of my credit card and driving licence.
It's just security in case *i* was actually some guy in NY who stole my CC details.

Have you ever ordered a US only exclusive though? :panic:

got the milk one. LOL i lied. i don't have the gun metal sdcc one. wasn't into full steam IM collecting at the time and to tell the truth, it's my least favorite of all the different ones made. no desire to get it.

I actually like that gun metal one. It's pretty sharp looking.

Have you ever ordered a US only exclusive though? :panic:

Lol. As long as its going to a US address, SS doesn't care who is paying.
If I don't get it, I will post and let everyone know that they have all been bumped up one spot on the list!
No griping from me.

This is getting real.
I just got that too.

This is my first time buying from SSC and not having it shipped to me directly (in Montreal, Canada). So I just take the scans, fill in the form, send it all off to them and all is good?

Back