Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man It sold out too....wow....it says checking inventory so that is pretty crazy....and a US only promotion...that sucks for a lot of people...

It's okay because this is limited edition." almost everyone's rationale

Wow!

Who were the people saying this wasn't limited again? :lol Less than 90 now.

Less than 90 now...

Sallah

HT/SSC is ****ing brilliant!!

Not me :lol Was debating with Jeff who was sure that it would be $230-$250 but I said that it can easily have a hike in price.

Guys better grab it now. Selling like Hot Cakes.

Figure shows up on your screen..

Less than 80 remain WOW

I really didn't want to preorder right away, but that less than 80 got to me. ARGH!

Points a gun at your wallet..

Under 70...

welp, less than 70

wow this is insane... less than 70... in like 3 min 20 people have ordered LOL

Gives you half a minute to make the call..

kinda sad...kinda really sad.

You're amazed by how you're suddenly taken to the PO button..

Under 60...

You suddenly stop to think..

Less than 50...

The price tag is against your ideals as a HT collector..

Less than 40 :(

You realize you have no choice as you'll end up getting it at a higher price later on..

Look directly under the "Add to Cart" button.

Less than 30 now...

You finally make the call..

Damn, less than 20. It will sell out soon. This is fastest "sell out" I have ever seen on sideshow.

Less than 20...

Under 20!

Sallah

You watch with trepidation as you wait for the order number..

Less than 10...

sheesh it was just under 20 1 minute ago now its under 10

HT/SSC shoots your wallet in the head anyway...

Wow its sold out I just got on at 40 remaining.

Fastest "Sold Out" in recent memory.

Happy Iron Man week celebration guys! :wave

:clap :clap :hi5: :duff

If anyone managed to score a spare and is willing to sell, could you please PM me and help a fellow Freak out? Really bummed that I missed out on this but unfortunately living outside the US meant I had no chance :( seeing those eBay auctions with disgusting prices just pi$$ed me off even more!

As punishment to all you living in the states bragging about how you got one I'm now going to post IM3 spoilers in every thread :lecture

Don't blame me, blame Sideshow :wink1: :lol

Im actually glad it sold out so fast so I couldnt change my mind. It was way overpriced.

As punishment to all you living in the states bragging about how you got one I'm now going to post IM3 spoilers in every thread :lecture

Don't blame me, blame Sideshow :wink1: :lol

If you even...

Im actually glad it sold out so fast so I couldnt change my mind. It was way overpriced.

EXACTLY how I feel. Sat there with it in my cart for a good 30 mins debating back and forth with myself. After it was all said and done $300+ for this is a joke,they ALMOST suckered me again.

True. But I feel for the guy, I really do. You gotta feel sorry for someone who "works at his computer at home all day"(his words) but then complains about this notification coming out during the rush hour commute. Must be a lot of traffic from the living room to the home office.

you seemed like a smart guy...until of course i read this. point was professor, the sale time happening around the 5pm commute for people on the east coast gave the other time zones a distinct ordering advantage. 1/3 of the competition was on their way home in their car or using public transportation like you. but i'm sure between your gloating and smart remarks that you realized that. maybe not. :cuckoo:

so do you not know how to drive or is it you can't afford a car that you have to take public transportation into work? maybe lost your license? do you also take the short bus? :clap

In every war there's collateral damage, I apologise in advance if you get caught in the blast radias...

:wink1: :lol

He wouldn't dare tell you that Pepper dies.
It would a shame to reveal that.

ArnoldNoTeethDGDO_48f.gif

Back