Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, I see what you mean. Looks too soft and plasticy. Definitely not a big deal to me though.

The AvP trio's hands are supposed to be very dark black and scaley, or at least Scar's are.

What are all of the inaccuracies with this figure?

So far from what I can tell,

1. Black lenses
2. Orange dreadlock beads
3. Lack of facial quills (which is somewhat understandable)
4. Loin and thigh armor plates are too short

Is that all correct? Which issue bugs you guys the most? And what other inaccuracies are there?

I really love the AvP designs and want to get at least one of the 2.0 figures. I'll most likely end up waiting for Chopper to make my decision though.

Also what's the general consensus of this figure? Would you guys say this is the definitive Scar?

The black lenses could use more silver, but they have a reflective lense quality to them and a mesh texture and I think they look great. I'm not at home to take pics, but I think you can see from this one.The shorter armor sections don't really take away from the figure to much and the beads and quills really don't bother me at all, the face sculpt is better then the movie version. The only thing that really bothers me and I am thinking of customizing on this figure is the hands. The hands are way to black, and it's adi's fault for making them dark to begin with, but they would look so much better if they had more brown in them and not so much black. That being said, this is a definitive scar IMO, overall the figure is awesome and I luv it.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's the big forehead or what..but the Scar just look kind of mentally challenged...or is that just how teenager predators supposed to look lol.

Got a deal recently for scar 2.0 (bib perfect) only US$ 125
Hell yeah.. Now i got 4 pcs scar 2.0 already.. Love this hobby

I got my Scar just two days ago, and it just seems like his joints are a little loose. There is some movement on every joint, like he's almost too heavy for the leg and torso joints. For example, I can hold his legs and tilt him and everything moves slightly. Makes me nervous to have him standing in a pose. Anyone else have this issue, or this just normal with the Preds? Any fixes?

I got my Scar just two days ago, and it just seems like his joints are a little loose. There is some movement on every joint, like he's almost too heavy for the leg and torso joints. For example, I can hold his legs and tilt him and everything moves slightly. Makes me nervous to have him standing in a pose. Anyone else have this issue, or this just normal with the Preds? Any fixes?

My Scar is sturdy enough. The elbows and knees were actually pretty stiff but my Classic had similar things to what you’re saying. That thing was terrible the head would just roll of the body if moved and I had to arch/angle the back slightly to stop it from slumping forward. You should be able to find a pose you like and let the stand support the figure. Mine stayed in the original pose I went for without issue until I boxed him up.

With battle damage :lol

1382047_10151900716019494_2092250583_n.jpg

Back