Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like the same armor as Celtic without the thigh armor to me which is the same as scar without the midsection. They just have some removed, probably from getting acid blood on it like Celtic did, but they all have the same base armor. The alien head on spear is an optional accessory for them. I just need to know how difficult the armor is to remove, I will try it myself in January when I get my second scar, just curious to hear from someone who has tried it already. The thigh and mid section armor can always be cut off, but the chest armor may be trickier.

I understand that.. What i've mean is i will make the ancient armor as the conversion kit too so no one will take any risk to broke or loose the half of armor to make the ancient :lol

2d2d5f1f5aff870e27c84fc01bebd686_zps101edd12.jpg

I understand that.. What i've mean is i will make the ancient armor as the conversion kit too so no one will take any risk to broke or loose the half of armor to make the ancient :lol

2d2d5f1f5aff870e27c84fc01bebd686_zps101edd12.jpg

I look forward to seeing your custom dm. I never could understand why hot toys and mcfarlane put the arm blades on all the avp preds, they were a unique weapon to chopper.

I look forward to seeing your custom dm. I never could understand why hot toys and mcfarlane put the arm blades on all the avp preds, they were a unique weapon to chopper.

No worries mate, i will update from time to time..

Don't know about arm blade, may be HT and mcF has too far of the imaginations :lol

Here is another pic from avp requiem, bone grill is the first kill by the predalien, sorry it's from my phone I'm not home right now. Bone grill is often mistaken for another pred with a Celtic bio.

That damn movie is too damn dark!! No wonder I've never seen him.

Ya still my favorite tho, the blu ray special edition is easy to see what's going on. There is so much awesomeness going on in the first five minutes of that movie that a lot of people missed cuz of poor lighting on most versions of the movie.

Here is another pic from avp requiem, bone grill is the first kill by the predalien, sorry it's from my phone I'm not home right now. Bone grill is often mistaken for another pred with a Celtic bio.

Thanks for your corrections bro :clap

Back