Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This wait isn’t just killin me its costing me too! I got swept up in my excitement and added a Falconer to my Berserker… :panic:

Amazing photos everybody!:clap

I was always interested in getting Scar but wasn’t completely sold until I saw how awesome he looked next to Celtic.

The Predators trio I’ve wanted but hasn’t been a priority. Ill probably pick up Tracker whilst waiting on Celtic to arrive :lol Especially if I can grab him as cheap as I got Falconer

I was always interested in getting Scar but wasn’t completely sold until I saw how awesome he looked next to Celtic.

The Predators trio I’ve wanted but hasn’t been a priority. Ill probably pick up Tracker whilst waiting on Celtic to arrive :lol Especially if I can grab him as cheap as I got Falconer

Just sold my tracker for £100 shipped.

I also got my replacement feet today :blissy

^^ Really? This is my first order from them and I was feeling some type of way about SS orders shipping while I sat and waited. I'll probably be using Side Show going forward whenever possible.

^^ Really? This is my first order from them and I was feeling some type of way about SS orders shipping while I sat and waited. I'll probably be using Side Show going forward whenever possible.

I order alot of my stuff from alter ego because they're cheaper, but they get some of their stuff late. But if your're getting your scar now, that's pretty fast. It's just that some of the stuff I ordered from them came like a month later than everyone else lol

Im hoping the price come down on this figure

I'm actually with you on this. Price seems a little high but I know for this figure I can feel the right to spend it. This figure is truly an awesome piece to have in your collection. Definitely going to get soon once I pick up some other items first. This may be a birthday present for me. :monkey1

I order alot of my stuff from alter ego because they're cheaper, but they get some of their stuff late. But if your're getting your scar now, that's pretty fast. It's just that some of the stuff I ordered from them came like a month later than everyone else lol

A month later would drive me bonkers! :panic: I went with alter ego because the figure was cheaper but I had to pay for shipping. SS was more expensive but shipping was free. In the end it was the same out of pocket expensive either way. I've actually found that eBay is not always evil. You can find newely released items at retail prices with free shipping. I'm sure I could have recieved Scar sooner had I gone that route. It's good to have options.

mine was just shipped.
as USA didn't just destroy USSR and make the planet cleaner, we still have russianpost functional, so luckily in a 1.5 months i'll have this figure too )

mine was just shipped.
as USA didn't just destroy USSR and make the planet cleaner, we still have russianpost functional, so luckily in a 1.5 months i'll have this figure too )

I'm planning on nabbing this guy at the start of next month, so your saying I'll probably have him before you? Are you paying for the cheapest postage possible, or is that just standard service?

I thought the price of collecting coming from America to the UK was steep, but the postal service was on par if not better, can't imagine having to wait for months for something to arrive after paying for it.

I'm planning on nabbing this guy at the start of next month, so your saying I'll probably have him before you? Are you paying for the cheapest postage possible, or is that just standard service?
it's a standart Putland service.
1 month between shipping and registering inside the country, and 2-3 weeks to cross 8000 kilometers.
until this country is erased, nothing will change.

Back