Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys
Sorry for bad english but i hope you understand me:)
So i got Scar for 4 days and i love him ! It is my first hot toys figure and the main point for me to buy this figure is the paint overall. So and now i have on my first Hot Toys figure a problem with the paint :p
Ok - its tiny but i pay 290 Euro for this figure and now i have little Brushstrokes from the Silverarmor tho the brown part of his belt....
I hope you understand me - also 3or 4 points silber on the brown leather:(
Ok iam penile but for 290Euro i can it !
Have you guys a closer look on your figure and find some tiny problems ?
I wont send it back i try to fix that - maybe i can twistor turn the leatherbelt with the 3silver points a little bit

Hi guys
Sorry for bad english but i hope you understand me:)
So i got Scar for 4 days and i love him ! It is my first hot toys figure and the main point for me to buy this figure is the paint overall. So and now i have on my first Hot Toys figure a problem with the paint :p
Ok - its tiny but i pay 290 Euro for this figure and now i have little Brushstrokes from the Silverarmor tho the brown part of his belt....
I hope you understand me - also 3or 4 points silber on the brown leather:(
Ok iam penile but for 290Euro i can it !
Have you guys a closer look on your figure and find some tiny problems ?
I wont send it back i try to fix that - maybe i can twistor turn the leatherbelt with the 3silver points a little bit

Welcome to the board, I think I youre saying theres some silver paint on the brown part of the belt, right? could you maybe lightly paint iver it with some brown paint? or take a picture of it?

Here is a photo - is that normal so tiny problems ?
15800741xy.jpg
[/IMG]

Thx :)
A light paint is a good idea and for the silver on the leather i try to lightley shape it down or turn the leather and the stripes with the silver is under the armor

Yeah its right i will try it when i come home :)
I am now in my work and i have found some soldering wire !
And i have the idea - thats my new hoses for the mask !
The soldering wire 0,5 - 1,0 mm i think is very easy bendy and looks good . So you guys can cut on every lengh you want for different hoses for the Mask , Plasmacanon and and and ... :)

Man, if I can manage financially to do so in the next month, I think I want this guy.:panic:

Looking really good.

I just wish he came with a dynamic stand. All the Hot Toys I have so far have one. Or if they didn't have one I went and bought one. Problem is they are just so expensive on Ebay. Not to sure what to do but wait it out and see if one gets posted for a cheap price similar to how I got the Original Predator dynamic stand for like $25 compared to $60 big difference in prices.

Looking forward to receiving this guy but agree a "diorama" base, baby alien, or a backdrop (AVP has a signature visual) would have put this figure over the top brilliant!!
What is lacking in this figure is something "Alien" related.

hmm… wonder how that sculpted texture will take a verdigris paint effect.

Looking forward to receiving this guy but agree a "diorama" base, baby alien, or a backdrop (AVP has a signature visual) would have put this figure over the top brilliant!!
What is lacking in this figure is something "Alien" related.

Perhaps someday they'll do a DX version Predator that includes a trophy wall or something.

Does anyone know what day it is? Does anyone know..what..day..it..is?

It's Delivery Day

Whoop WHOOOP!

Come on UPS! LOL.. And I agree about the diorama base. I really think that any figure over $150 should come with a diorama base and or a flight stand as needed.

be glad when celtic is released, will be so cool next to scar.

Just like Falconer and Tracker from Predators I have no interest in getting Celtic or Chopper.

Although they will look good as a trio I would love a Wolf figure next followed by P2 Elder and then a rereleased P1 Jungle Hunter.

All the main Preds looking badass next to each other.

Scar.Is.Awesome!!

I gave the bone necklace to my classic predator to help complete his look. Gave him the spear as well so that he wont look so underpowered next to Scar.

16a5d12.jpg

vrvchs.jpg

Last edited:
I rec'd an email on Monday saying the invoice was sent to shipping but I haven't rec'd anything saying its shipped or not. :dunno

Scar.Is.Awesome!!

I gave the bone necklace to my classic predator to help complete his look. Gave him the spear as well so that he wont look so underpowered next to Scar.

vrvchs.jpg

:goodpost:good idea, looks really good. Makes me rethink about selling my classic

Does anyone know what day it is? Does anyone know..what..day..it..is?

It's Delivery Day

Whoop WHOOOP!

Come on UPS! LOL.. And I agree about the diorama base. I really think that any figure over $150 should come with a diorama base and or a flight stand as needed.

I'd laugh if you package was on a plane today, and you never got it...

Back