Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anybody have slightly loose leg joints, where they peg into the hips? When I took mine out of the box today, they kinda wiggled a little.

I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for when the netting gets all loose around the elbow. This always happens to me when the arm armor falls off when switching hands

pGC59ej.jpg

p.s this is not my picture, i was just too lazy to take one when this one perfectly shows off what I'm talking about

I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for when the netting gets all loose around the elbow. This always happens to me when the arm armor falls off when switching hands

pGC59ej.jpg

p.s this is not my picture, i was just too lazy to take one when this one perfectly shows off what I'm talking about

The upper armband can be used to hold the netting in place so if there's too much slack around the elbow you can wiggle it above the armband and that should help some.

Hello all, not sure if this has been addressed, but is the eye color wrong? Just got the figure and eyes are green, but in the movie they are brown? Thanks
1271192_536258619780293_626433680_o.jpg

Yeah its wrong but I personally prefer the yellow, really they should have been in the movie but they didnt... looks more badass as yellow
Hello all, not sure if this has been addressed, but is the eye color wrong? Just got the figure and eyes are green, but in the movie they are brown? Thanks
1271192_536258619780293_626433680_o.jpg

7773497526bf.jpg

2bb045aa693c.jpg

cea86e89b359.jpg

Last edited:
Just a couple more pics.. so glad I picked him up. Great figure

I love this pose.. not sure how I'm going to change it up once my chestburster arrives.
29fyslz.jpg

A little bone statue to display the dagger.
11i1wsz.jpg

Last edited:
^^

I had alot going on when my figure arrived so I cant be sure what they did when I first pulled him out of the box. I think the hip joints on mine are fine. The ankles are slightly loose but nothing major.

Love your pics Royce fantastic pose and I love what you did with the Dagger. Looks great overall. My finally payment will be made on the 15th so I should have him for sure by the end of this month. CANT WAIT!

Sorry if this is picture overload guys but I'm excited to share these! lol..

I've always wanted environments for my characters to exist in and this is my first shot at one.. thoughts?

I plan on adding a background picture also so I'm not at 100%.

2ivkvo2.jpg

21ak180.jpg

Last edited:
Love your pics Royce fantastic pose and I love what you did with the Dagger. Looks great overall. My finally payment will be made on the 15th so I should have him for sure by the end of this month. CANT WAIT!

Thanks. You are going to love it when yours arrives. Share some pics if you can.

looks great Royce12 :)

Thank you. I'm happy with how it turned out although I'll continue to tinker with it until it's just right.

Sorry if this is picture overload guys but I'm excited to share these! lol..
there's always too less pictures in threads and never too much :)

that's a real win from HT: Scar looks like a real angry predator and not like a dumbass from the movie!
HT always follow the instruction "hire the blindest sculptor and try to make your figure look nothing like the movie variant", but this time it's better so.

Last edited:
Back