Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be fair, the AVP Predator suits were actually very yellow:

2_avp.jpg

PredHeads65.jpg
you made your point / reassured my feelings :)

-929206895.jpg

20487_10151166403037344_1917476135_n.jpg

even with all the blue lamps on stage he definitely has the same liver problem that HT one does.
nevertheless i hope this photo is what the final product will look like:

262740_10151166403007344_1173973371_n.jpg

Didn't see this pic, holy crap it looks fantastic.

This might be their best looking pred to date! It bears a great resemblence to scar, instead of them just recycling the same head (City hunter :monkey2).

That's the thing with the new Scar. You look at him and see Scar Predator first. With Classic and City Hunter you see a generic Predator first and then the character behind that second.

I was thinking about AVP before. It's almost 10 years since it's release. I know fans gave the film a tough time following it's release but seeing Scar and Celtic again in figure form brought me a huge sense of nostalgia.

Still don't understand why there's no second lower jaw for fully open mouth...
He looks incredibly retarded w/o it yet with outspread mandibles.
A big disappointment since they corrected damn dreads.

Totally agree with you here. They should do what they did with the Samurai figure for future Predators. The open inner jaw just makes the open mandibles look so much more awesome! :exactly:

I would like to ask the Uk freaks once again where they plan to pre order scar. had a look at all the websites suggested in an earlier post(thanks for theat BTW)It looks like a general price of about £180 which is fine with me, I just want to make sure the retailer has a good reputation with any of you that may of used them in the past.

You can get him for £155 + £17.99 P&P from ToyHQ

https://www.toyhq.co.uk/product/hot-toys-scar-predator-alien-vs-predator-1-6-scale-figure

I buy my figures from here and they're very reliable, in fact the figure is so well packaged when it arrives it takes around 15 mins just to get into the box lol.

i actually like the yellow coloring, keep the tone away from classic. im glad they fixed the dreads , i wonder how much the mask is going to change ?

Well, he is Scar... :lol

Still buying it 'cause I love the overall design, joking aside.

The AvP Preds are the worst looking of all of the Pred designs. Which sucks because Celtic is my favorite but that's due to his mask and badassness...even though he gets killed. I love the AvP armor and their size, just not the faces. Just my opinion.

Back