Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
huuuge liver problem he has.

117.jpg

ftw??? and i have already preordered.

P. I am surprised to see u on here talking about your preorder, I remember a while back u being on here trashing everything about avp, but now you've spent hundreds to preorder an expensive figure of one of the main characters, what changed?

Just sold off nearly my entire HT Predator Collection. Ended up only keeping Machiko and Samurai Pred. Going to get this Scar since the old one was my very first HT.

they really need to make an extra bottom jaw to make it look like hes roaring or whatever , it bugs me that the mandibles are open but not the jaw and they should of made two pairs of feet one pair flat /normal ,and the other bent

they really need to make an extra bottom jaw to make it look like hes roaring or whatever , it bugs me that the mandibles are open but not the jaw and they should of made two pairs of feet one pair flat /normal ,and the other bent

I totally agree with you man, my exact thoughts, atleast on the lower jaw, but the feet would be cool too :gah:

P. I am surprised to see u on here talking about your preorder, I remember a while back u being on here trashing everything about avp, but now you've spent hundreds to preorder an expensive figure of one of the main characters, what changed?
i went dull from HT NEVER releasing anything i want: terminator 1 in all appearances, selene the vampire, movie ninja turtles, normal predators without tsang.
but i was already on the collector's needle and always needed something new. so i just bought 4 guys from predators and preordered this one :) also took back from trash all other HT predators so that my predator collection now turns from "pure" to "everything what was made".
the movie remains stupid of course and the designs lame ) but - NEW TOY!
don't know what to do if he remains that yellow though.

Ya with predator there is just not enough new material released to be picky, so for fans of the creature you have to take the good with the bad, that's why I try and ignore the bad (when possible) and focus on the good, hopefully the hot toys scar turns out good when they finally ship him.

P. you edited your post after I posted that last comment, not sure why u would ever buy a figure of a lame design predator, I can understand why people buy the figure who like the designs but hate the movie, but if hate both it just seems stupid to support it by buying something based off the design. But to each their own I guess?????

as i said - i think i just gave up to collector's dependence and cannot explain it )
for example, putting the design i like and the design i don't like looking at each other looks just great.
also. HT is HT. it may be wrong designed, wrong painted, badly sculpted (bug with Tsang Winston predators, while Tsang Rodrigators are cool), but HT is still quality and makes even me happy with the purchase.

Last edited:
I liked the design of the trio of Predators from the latest Brody pic, thoughthere were a few minor niggles in design that has prevented me from buying any of them. I didn't like their updated wrist blades with only the the single blade, and also their lack of body armour.

I did pick myself up Royce, as he was a total bad *** in that film, and his shotgun was nuff sick.

The nice thing about seeing Scar at SDCC is that we know it "should" be out next month unlike other reveals that we get excited about and might be out in a year or even but on the back burner. I will get Scar but not interested in the trio. One AVP Predator is enough too represent the line in my collection.

I would like to ask the Uk freaks once again where they plan to pre order scar. had a look at all the websites suggested in an earlier post(thanks for theat BTW)It looks like a general price of about £180 which is fine with me, I just want to make sure the retailer has a good reputation with any of you that may of used them in the past.

I would like to ask the Uk freaks once again where they plan to pre order scar. had a look at all the websites suggested in an earlier post(thanks for theat BTW)It looks like a general price of about £180 which is fine with me, I just want to make sure the retailer has a good reputation with any of you that may of used them in the past.

Great seller here...

don't know what to do if he remains that yellow though.

To be fair, the AVP Predator suits were actually very yellow:

2_avp.jpg

PredHeads65.jpg

I too preferred the way the figure looked in the prototype accessory shot, but Scar's current paintjob is much more movie-accurate -- and less similar to Classic's, which is cool because now there will be more color variety between them.

To be fair, the AVP Predator suits were actually very yellow:

2_avp.jpg

PredHeads65.jpg

I too preferred the way the figure looked in the prototype accessory shot, but Scar's current paintjob is much more movie-accurate -- and less similar to Classic's, which is cool because now there will be more color variety between them.

:exactly: the avp preds are banana yellow so they did it right for once, we should be happy with this.
I just need to see how chopper will look now.

Back