Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was just offered an Anicom Scar for $800, without the original box. Sadly I dont have the money and dont collect figures without their original packaging. :gah:

Last edited:
Was just offered an Anicom Scar for $800, without the original box. Sadly I dont have the money and dont collect figures without their original packaging. :gah:

That's how it should read.:lecture

Sadly? SADLY?! The only way that story could have ended sadly is if you actually paid $800 for a figure.

:slap$800 crazy

were any accessories at comic con with scar ? i would like to see if the bio had changed

Have to agree with them. $800 is way to much. It was good you didn't buy it. By the way how was Comic Con this year. I didnt get to go this year :monkey2.

Why would u even consider buying an old used ****ty figure of scar for $800 when a much improved scar is coming out for $200 brand new? Just seems crazy to me, I think all the old preds are gonna be almost impossible to sell once the new version comes out, if i were going to try to get any of the old ones it would be the ones hot toys may not remake, like the ancients or lost preds, but hopefully they will just redo all as they really need to.

Last edited:
Why would u even consider buying an old used ****ty figure of scar for $800 when a much improved scar is coming out for $200 brand new? Just seems crazy to me, I think all the old preds are gonna be almost impossible to sell once the new version comes out, if i were going to try to get any of the old ones it would be the ones hot toys may not remake, like the ancients or lost preds, but hopefully they will just redo all as they really need to.

Sell all the old ones now.
Every figure will eventually get a v2.0 released.

Hot Toys will milk a license for all it's worth.

The only older avp figure I have is chopper. And I think I'm gonna keep him. I like having a predator that can crouch.

Man if they if they do make new versions of the chopper and Celtic imma wait fa em
I was gonna the Celtic an chopper fa 700.00 but if there new version I don't if I should buy em now

Back