Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does look odd. I'd like to see him next to another figure just for height scale. Seems like a weird way to make a figure taller.

On the fence between this and iron man mark vii.
I'm a total newbie I have the dx13 on PO but I haven't got any actual hot toys in my collection. I'm typically a smaller scale collector such as 3 3/4 joes and transformers and neca.

Well there will be ton's of Iron man figs from all the different films and this is only the 2nd and possibly last remake version of Scar :)

I am slowly getting more and more interested in this figure despite the fact i thought the movie was *** aside from that awesome jumping spinning spear impalement sequence from the end battle with the Queen Alien.

[ame="https://youtu.be/hV9RUxCgyMc"]https://youtu.be/hV9RUxCgyMc[/ame]

Really hope we see a Wolf and Elder up for preorder sometime this year, those are must buys.

Do they keep the free shipping on there once it's in stock? I'm debating waiting til he's in stock to use my reward points.

Do they keep the free shipping on there once it's in stock? I'm debating waiting til he's in stock to use my reward points.

nope,you wont get free shipping if you use any other coupon,code.been there done that.you will get an email at some point letting you know that you will be charged shipping.

So you have to buy it now, is what your saying to get the coupon and free shipping?
I just got Bane, free shipping but couldn't use point. And thats cause he instock???

nope,you wont get free shipping if you use any other coupon,code.been there done that.you will get an email at some point letting you know that you will be charged shipping.

It worked when I bought a shadow predator. I got free shipping and was able to use a coupon code.

Pre-ordered this sucka from my local ModelZone. Got him for retail £189.99, they said they will ship to the store and i can pay there.

Only thing i have noticed is that figures like the new DX DKR is still up on their website for pre order - those figures have been out for months. I hope they get their S*** together for scar, Coz that ugly SOB needs to get on my shelves ASAP

Last edited:

I would order from one sixth bruce, would any UK residents recommend it? The reason i preordered from MZ was purely the fact they will send it to store so i do not have to worry about the postman F'n up, ya get me?

I would order from one sixth bruce, would any UK residents recommend it? The reason i preordered from MZ was purely the fact they will send it to store so i do not have to worry about the postman F'n up, ya get me?

Yeah all those sellers are great, but if you prefer picking it up at the store and paying a bit more then that's cool i can understand it :)

I can recommend One Sixth Bruce, had a few items from him and they are packaged to withstand an apocalypse :lol Always arrive in perfect condition for me.

Release date is Q2 2013 – April to June. So we should expect this Q4 – Q1 2014 is my guess.

I won't be supprise. I have 1 final flex payment due on 5/5 along with QS Batman. It sounds too good to be true. Gaurentee it will be delay.

I can recommend One Sixth Bruce, had a few items from him and they are packaged to withstand an apocalypse :lol Always arrive in perfect condition for me.

I also recommend OSB, they're excelent and Waiman (the owner) is the man! :) And yes, the packaging is apocalypse-friendly, don't drop it on the floor though... it may damage the floor, and the package will be all "like I care dude..." :lol

Back