Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PO and forget about it. Got City Hunter on PO and Classic Predator ex on Flexpay. Those figures should hold me up till this badass figure is realease.

Just Bought Mine On Ebay And Can't Wait Fa Mine

iUg8rG346ABLM.gif

You just have to preorder and forget about it . Focus on city hunter for now .

PO and forget about it. Got City Hunter on PO and Classic Predator ex on Flexpay. Those figures should hold me up till this badass figure is realease.

That's good advice right there fellas.
Still a long way to go for this, if history repeats itself.

If he's legit, he thinks that 30 days from the time he listed this auction (December 20th) he'll be shipping the figure out. Hmmmm...

That's The Guy I Bought It From I Bought Fa $265.00 And I Don't Really Care How It Takes To Get Here As Long As I Get The Fudging Thing Know What I Me

we better not be getting hip grabbers again because of the *** flap

Thoes things never worked, i had to grip them around the thigh and have them stood wonky on the stand

I have never used the hip grabbers, all my hot toys have had the other type, but they seem to be working well in those pics and that's close to how I will have him posed. Scar looks really good in those pics in spite of his few flaws, they got a hell of a lot right with this one, can't wait :impatient:

need diorama base for that scar MMS 190 :monkey2

:exactly: good postings, I think they really need to start giving two stands with every figure(a dio stand, and regular nameplate stand) and really every pred should come with at least one skull trophy human or alien. The skulls will look cool scattered around the display and a new type with each pred would give some cool variety, or at least give human skulls as lots of those will look cool in display, and they could do some skulls with carvings of symbols in um like in the old concrete jungle videogame. I'm probably rambling here but I really like background accessories with my hot toys and they gave us nothing for scar.

Back