Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
225915itfqs2l9b3w52130.jpg

Sexual looking Predator.:yess: :drool :D

wait so if both mandables are right next to him then we get where the classic would have the mandables already attached to the mask. yay!

Finally took a closer look and really do hope they make some changes when they send out the final product. The body paint is all wrong. The original body paint from the old AVP figures were actually very accurate. I remember it from when Silentsurfer first did his custom unmasked Scar and compared the body paint to the ADI movie photobook. And the old AVP Scar bio was terrible but at least they got the lens much closer to the movie than this. To me this is honestly a step backwards compared to their older stuff when it comes to attention to detail.

Finally took a closer look and really do hope they make some changes when they send out the final product. The body paint is all wrong. The original body paint from the old AVP figures were actually very accurate. I remember it from when Silentsurfer first did his custom unmasked Scar and compared the body paint to the ADI movie photobook. And the old AVP Scar bio was terrible but at least they got the lens much closer to the movie than this. To me this is honestly a step backwards compared to their older stuff when it comes to attention to detail.

100% agreed with you
here's the pic of old AVP body

IMG_2513-horz.jpg

2573_large.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=old3BuJUKaw&feature=youtu.be

sham. for a company who is completly based on the buyers they won't pay attention to accuracy on these guys

Well i think we are lucky to even have companies like ht , enterbay and neca.

There needs to be one super company that combines the best parts of all three companies.:lecture :pray:
:exactly::hi5: Maybe combined they would see the mistakes before releasing a product
EB's proper scaling between characters + NECA's accuracy + HT's experience and overall quality

:drool:drool:drool

How about neca's prices too, imagine 1/6 figures with perfect accuracy for $100 a piece :panic::yess::blissy

Back