Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did it with the EX Predator. It's definitely possible.

Ya i think they pretty much have to do that, as they really dont have any other unique accessories that they could include with him. Unless they would give us an alien egg or better yet an alien for him to throw!

I am not sure what I missed. I was staying that what you see on screen is not what the stuntmen had on.

I have a hero Mr. Black mask behind me. This is one of the masks that was used the around the middle of the movie. It's smaller then that it looks like on screen. The same goes with some of the others I have. They CGI them to look more then what they are. I also have a broken mask from the 1st movie (really bad but real) its bigger as there was no CGI in that movie. The Stuntman was also a big guy.

To me and yes I only own one of these (Shadow) I am happy. The hair long or short I don't really care. I also don't care about the bands in the hair also. What I do care is they keep getting killed by Humans! The Alien kill more Humans then they do (but I like the Predators better).

Lets see some pics of your masks.

I would love to see them include two masks for celtic tho, one regular and one with the alien claw marks on it. :pray:
Its a shame Celtic wasnt the hero of the AVP movie because he has two looks. His clean look. Then his claw mark bio mask, missing chest armor and inverted melted wrist blades.

Hot Toys would probably make 2 release of Celtic if he was the main Predator. But i can only see a clean version coming if any version comes at all. Which is a shame because for Celtic they could release a clean and a battle damaged, but the battle damage could come with a 2nd mask with the bite mark.

I bet people would cream themselves if it was to be released.

Chopper is the only one with the double arm blades, celtic just has the wrist blades like scar.

Your right celtic didn't have those extra blades in the movie, but HT's did give him the blades on there first release. I'm just hoping they do it again if or when they release an update.

hottoys1.jpg

voqvsw.jpg

12051600388095d2366b477c78.jpg

Last edited:
Your right celtic didn't have those extra blades in the movie, but HT's did give him the blades on there first release. I'm just hoping they do it again if or when they release an update.

hottoys1.jpg

voqvsw.jpg

12051600388095d2366b477c78.jpg

Is the pic of the Celtic the 1st release? The dreds sure don't look the the V1 Celtic, they look like the new Scar version dred. I got excited thinking this is a pic of a V2 Celtic!

I really dont want the long blades for celtic, those are all chopper and its a damn shame we never got to see them in action. I'm not sure why hot toys and mcfarlane ever included those long blades with all the avp preds, they were clearly choppers unique weapon and i like my preds as unique as possible.

That second pic you posted of celtic with the battle damaged mask looks so much better, at least his lenses are silver. Come on hot toys how hard are these stupid little details that ruin a product to get right.:cuckoo:

I really dont want the long blades for celtic, those are all chopper and its a damn shame we never got to see them in action. I'm not sure why hot toys and mcfarlane ever included those long blades with all the avp preds, they were clearly choppers unique weapon and i like my preds as unique as possible.

I totally see where your coming from. I to like for each predator to have their own unique quality, but the extra blades are removable on the original HT AVP releases. So if they put them on and made them removable I think it could be a win win situation.

I hope at the very least they just give celtic a rehashed scar predator face. I just really like for my predators helmets to be removable. I don't think it would kill them either to make his face look a little unique.

Seeing Celtic again makes me want a Celtic 2.0 so much more.

I agree, i've got the sideshow mask and always wanted a 1/6 scale celtic, but its all about getting that mask right and the original hot toys celtic looked horrible. Poor mask sculpt with black eyes:mad:

Considering how early they have to start making the molds, they probably started making them based on earlier conceptual drawings. It was good to know how easily you could snap off those blades on the McFarlane figures though so it wasn't a big deal.

I do hope they remake all 1/6 figures. Will give a chance for people to get there hands on these awesome figures. And they release a new predator every 3-4 months. And to the member who mention he had some original mask of predator can you post pictures of the bio mask?

Not only that but the upper leg armor needs to be longer and wider on the sides also like the crotch armor that is too short. I like how mgbb did his celtic, bigger and with longer armor parts. He just looks fantastic and so much better like that. But HT is still doing it the wrong way...

I totally see where your coming from. I to like for each predator to have their own unique quality, but the extra blades are removable on the original HT AVP releases. So if they put them on and made them removable I think it could be a win win situation.

I hope at the very least they just give celtic a rehashed scar predator face. I just really like for my predators helmets to be removable. I don't think it would kill them either to make his face look a little unique.

Ya as long as they are removeable it wouldnt bother me, but if that was gonna be the case, they would show them with scar. As far as a rehashed scar face, i agree that that is the least they should do with a repaint to set it apart, but for the money we pay, give us a cool original head sculpt hot toys and we'll love you for it!

Last edited:
Back