Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey does pitu get paid for these vids or others that do vids or is it just thier thing ,just always wondered whats up ?

i think hes just a excited guy who likes to share his views with the 1:6 community via video

K yea thats what thought , but some others like sean long always seem to asked same rehearsed question .Like what ya think ? are ya gonna buy what up ? whats your opion?

The big Questin is, if Hot Toys change the errors(black visor, lower jaw on the open mouh pose, the dreads and the lower part of the mask).

The Scar looks realy nice and more accurate than the other hot Toys Predators.

i have to get this, i totally missed out on the first avp predators i hope hot toys blows us away with a queen. i hope.:pray::impatient:

Yeah that would be awesome. A Big Momma Jamma AvP Queen. Posed right next to Scar Predator would look sweet.

Wow that helmet is sweet! one of my favorite bio helmets from the predators. How did you get it ? If you don't mind me asking.

You're all mixed up guy. The 2 super preds from Predators (Tracker and Falconer) died faster than the 2 AVP Preds (Chopper and Celtic). It sounds like you haven't read a single predator comic ever let alone some of the latest AVP comics but if you did you might understand and accept different predator tribes and how they look, what weapons and techs they use rather than simply relying on the few movies that have been made. If you continue basing your opinion on feature films you'll probably never see an AVP film done right. AVP was as close as they've come and I accepted that movie and enjoyed it. The plot sucked, but everything else was okay. I'm not going to argue a single Pred taking on an alien queen! As for AVPr again the plot was horrible and the director sucked but Wolf was badass.

Btw :lecture Predators sucked! Easily the worst film of them all. Personally I even like AVPr better than Predators. If any of these films is an abomination it's that one! :)

You're absolutely right that I haven't read a predator nor any AvP comic. My brother has and is a huge fan of the dark horse series. He too shared the same hatred I had for the avp movies. He too felt that the preds went out like punks, save for scar...I mean I also gave him props too.

I was basing my opinion from the already established canon from both respective series. My brothers hatred drew upon his adoration for both the original films AND the comics...he just hated what hack anderson did to the mythos of the predators.

The concept, I'll admit, WAS EXTREMELY cool...but I was ultimately let down by the film. Predators on the other hand was so similar to the first movie, which is why I thought it was fantastic. Same tone, musical nods, great action with interesting characters. My fav being Royce, the Russian dude, and the yakuza guy.

I'd have to argue that the super preds didn't last as long as the celtic and chopper. My memory is hazy...but didn't the preds in avp like...die the moment the aliens were unleashed? Yeah they fought and what have you...but save for scar, the other two just...got punk'd. Yeah the same can be said for the tracker...but at least he was hunting the humans.

I agree that wolf looks badass. But like i said before, i find it hard to get past the abysmal story and storytelling presented in the avp movies....in my following post, if I pick up scar, it might change my opinion on the others, because in the end, HT figs are addicting and you just can't stop at one.

As for the movies, we'll just have to agree to disagree. :1-1:

Wow that helmet is sweet! one of my favorite bio helmets from the predators. How did you get it ? If you don't mind me asking.

Both came from the sets of the movie. The 1st one is really just trash. Mr Black is the only one beside the smaller one that fights. So they made many helmets. This one is close to the start of when you see him. Also when they hit him with lights. It glows.

I also collect hero props. To date a staffs(open, unopened, and both) is my prize items. Again from the sets.

I have been collecting them long before then where worth anything.

You're absolutely right that I haven't read a predator nor any AvP comic. My brother has and is a huge fan of the dark horse series. He too shared the same hatred I had for the avp movies. He too felt that the preds went out like punks, save for scar...I mean I also gave him props too.

I was basing my opinion from the already established canon from both respective series. My brothers hatred drew upon his adoration for both the original films AND the comics...he just hated what hack anderson did to the mythos of the predators.

The concept, I'll admit, WAS EXTREMELY cool...but I was ultimately let down by the film. Predators on the other hand was so similar to the first movie, which is why I thought it was fantastic. Same tone, musical nods, great action with interesting characters. My fav being Royce, the Russian dude, and the yakuza guy.

I'd have to argue that the super preds didn't last as long as the celtic and chopper. My memory is hazy...but didn't the preds in avp like...die the moment the aliens were unleashed? Yeah they fought and what have you...but save for scar, the other two just...got punk'd. Yeah the same can be said for the tracker...but at least he was hunting the humans.

I agree that wolf looks badass. But like i said before, i find it hard to get past the abysmal story and storytelling presented in the avp movies....in my following post, if I pick up scar, it might change my opinion on the others, because in the end, HT figs are addicting and you just can't stop at one.

As for the movies, we'll just have to agree to disagree. :1-1:

Someone just watched mib3. In short the comics I read they kick butt. In all the movies they well. I like the one in avp-r. They nuke him.

Yes hot toys are like drugs.

Yess!!:yess: I already got the new scar predator pre ordered . I hope SSC stays true to the release date.. I will be mad if it gets pushed like city hunter:impatient:.. Super pumped for it tho.

Back