Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know. That's why it was written in caps. I like the figure but not gonna pay out the bum for it

I know. That's why it was written in caps. I like the figure but not gonna pay out the bum for it

Hopefully the price is reasonable. This is one of those figures I wasn't longing for and I've never been a huge Scar fan; however after seeing the pics it's something I am looking forward to getting (never owned the older Hot Toys Preds) and will happily display with my other Preds representing the AVP film.

hm.. i will PO 3 pcs,
1 pcs will keep original,
1 pcs will customize become celtic; and
1 pcs will customize become chopper

I guess P2 was put on the back burner so they could shell out this guy first??? Dont know if Ill be able to get him I got a lot of stuff still coming in over the next 3 months and a big bill form the end of this year...

hm.. i will PO 3 pcs,
1 pcs will keep original,
1 pcs will customize become celtic; and
1 pcs will customize become chopper

I wouldn't be in such a hurry to customize them. I'm pretty sure hot toys will re-release the remaining avp preds eventually as well. It's just a couple more molds and they have 3 figures after all.

I thought this was a joke.

Does this replace the original Scar Predator from like forever ago? That was the first HT fig I ever got and I still have it. Gonna keep it for nostalgia. Was it even $100 back in the day? This new one will be $230.

32209679.jpg

:lol

I didn't care for the face of the original Scar or the one in the AVP movie, bit man... They really IMPROVED the face big time!!

Word, I was thinking the same thing, all those people who are gunna be upset by the release cause all those orginals are gunna tank in value now:horror That guy is just out of control with those prices or he was'nt really interested in selling it anyways:lol

Haha, yeah, screw all the hoarders. Bring on P2 Elder next and that will be the final nail in their coffin.:yess:

but I still hate the thought of collecting Preds again.

It's going to happen.:nana:

Back