Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks really good. The facesculpt actually has a decent likeness.

Some angles to me look very good and some look just like the Classic. Anybody else see that? Don't get me wrong, I like him and will definately get him it's just odd how the angles on him look different than the straight on shot.

OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN!!!! I have been wanting the AVPreds for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time and didn't want to pay the high high prices for the old ones ( I got into the 1/6 scale game after they were long gone) so this is a second chance for me to get them in a better updated look!! :hi5:

I think he looks fantastic! I do wish he was coming with an alien egg room display base, and some of the closed shuriken and maybe a cut in half face hugger :yess:

Oh I SO hope 2013 is the year we get 2.0's of not only Scar, but Celtic and Chopper!!!!

I think he looks fantastic! I do wish he was coming with an alien egg room display base, and some of the closed shuriken and maybe a cut in half face hugger :yess:
Well, he does have a closed shuriken

Everybody says the mask looks like classics bio .thats a good thing considering the fact that classic bio in predators looked just like a avp mask and not the original.

Really, really well done. Looks fantastic! That said, I have no intersest in this figure, but I do hope that - now that they've figured out all predators don't have the same face - maybe they won't ship City Hunter with a repainted Classic/Shadow head.

Indeed.
That would be a great way to respark interest in this line.
Release the upcoming P2 with a revised headsculpt that's true to the character and the fans will come back for more.

Hot Toys = King of re-releasing!

Seriously though, any guesses whether or not this will come with an exclusive item?

If so, I guess either a xeno's decapitated head or the xeno's tail-spear thing.

That would be a great way to respark interest in this line.
Release the upcoming P2 with a revised headsculpt that's true to the character and the fans will come back for more.

:exactly:

Even if each head isn't completely accurate all we then want is for them to atleast look individual when on display together.

Everybody says the mask looks like classics bio .thats a good thing considering the fact that classic bio in predators looked just like a avp mask and not the original.
This looks like the HT's Classic bio mask though. And HT's didnt look like the in-movie one. And it was the 2 movie Bios that looked similar in shape, so in toy form we are still stuck with a p1 looking mask.

But im sure it will change.

Sweet ! I need to pick up all the 3 predators this year p1 ,p2 and now this...WoW hope i can keep up thankful for tax refunds. So Ordered ! I may have get doubles of all 3...

Once in awhile a Re-release isn't such a bad thing if there are a number of approvements. It allows collectors a second chance to pick up something they missed out on before with out selling the house to buy it on Evilbay.

That being said, I don't think I'll be picking this up, I would have jumped on a Celtic Predator just because I love the look of that bio-mask. Especially if they did the hollogram light up feature like they did with the Predators "classic predator" that would have been a nice figure. Maybe even upped the game alittle, with a diecast bio mask to go along with the wrist blades and knife!

Back