Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - AVP: Scar Predator

60963_10151166402877344_1662474738_n_zpsd6558566.jpg

20487_10151166403037344_1917476135_n_zpsde5f535a.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - AVP: Scar Predator

Not sure how I feel about this. Need some time to soak it in.

Head sculpt doesn't look like a total rehash actually.

Something about the skin color is off. I think it's too pale and bland. Needs to be more yellowish (I think?). From my first impression the colors resemble their P1/Classic figures too much.

Also, the metal armor loin plate thingy isn't hanging low enough.

The roaring mandibles are kinda useless if he doesn't have a roaring mouth to go with them.

Head seems a bit small.

Idunno

dfjisghidkjgbdngd

Wow, so glad I didn't get any of the original AVP line and pay ****e loads on eBay, this new scar looks fantastic!
Its all about the armour for me. its so big and chunky it really bulks up his size to make him look like the biggest predator of the franchise.
I already have the P1 + P2 so it only seems right to pick up Scar and have a shelf that holds the 3 most iconic Predators.
I'm guessing that the new scar will come as whole and not as a kit??? if so that is fine, though i always fancied assembling an original AVP (part of the fun!)

I'll be picking this fella up for sure, missed out on the originals and didn't fancy ebay prices, Even though the AVP films are mediocre, design wise they are some of my favourite preds.

Back