Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a fan of this, it just doesn't look like Hugh to me and the hair/beard look way too fluffy.

I wish they would make some other X-Men movie figures.

:lol The ironic thing of all you guys passing on pre-ordering this in favor of getting him cheaper 'down the line' are only going to make him worth more, not less later on. They make these to fill pre-orders. If only 10 people pre-order him, they might make 15, but 500 people actually want him, so after those 10 that pre-ordered get theirs and the 5 in stock ones are sold, the other 85 are going to get desperate and will easily pay more than retail for him.

How do I know this? Thats what happened to the original Wolverine. Low numbers were made because 'he doesn't look like Jackman' and 'he costs too much' and now we all know how that turned out. So if you want a deal in the future, pre-order it now and canel before he ships so they make that many more of them :duh

This is true. And false at the same time. It really depends on just how many HT's makes. Obviously they made quite a bit of these since they can still be had at SS.

I'm still on the fence about this guy, I ordered The wolverine(my 1st wolvie), but this one is a very iconic figure costume and all. I can get over it doesn't look like the actor but it does look like wolverine. I ? Buying this off eBay are there any fakes for this one? I heard about bootleg wolverines for origins. I wouldn't want to end up with a counterfeit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm still on the fence about this guy, I ordered The wolverine(my 1st wolvie), but this one is a very iconic figure costume and all. I can get over it doesn't look like the actor but it does look like wolverine. I ? Buying this off eBay are there any fakes for this one? I heard about bootleg wolverines for origins. I wouldn't want to end up with a counterfeit.

This a great Wolverine figure, so jump off the fence and buy it :wink1:

13088162454_c72a06b17d_h.jpg

I've been tempted to buy this guy but for display purposes I need a new avengers wolverine and not an x-men wolverine. I'll probably kitbash a wolvie using this head sculpt because I definitely think that this facial expression is what I want.

There are fakes but there pretty much statues, no articulation at all and pretty easy to spot, just go with a top rated seller and look at the listing carefully or just but from a regular dealer.

This a great Wolverine figure, so jump off the fence and buy it :wink1:

13088162454_c72a06b17d_h.jpg

:lecture

Thats the way, this is just about the most iconic looking wolverine out there, costume and sculpt are top notch as well as the paint work!! Base is pretty cool to but a bit of a space hog.

I'm not a fan of this, it just doesn't look like Hugh to me and the hair/beard look way too fluffy.

I wish they would make some other X-Men movie figures.

if you enlarge the face only of any of the pictures taken of this figure you will see it looks exactly like Hugh. Try it.
its a great likeness

if you enlarge the face only of any of the pictures taken of this figure you will see it looks exactly like Hugh. Try it.
its a great likeness
Look at some of the photos on the site below, he looks different in all the photos.

https://www.moviecricket.com/hugh-jackman-days-of-future-past-interview-87542/

Personally, I think this has the best Jackman likeness from HT so far. I'm sure many would disagree, but I believe that people just can't get past the snarl that HT gave this figure. The snarl aside the sculpt captured Jackman as Wolverine in X3 very well. If only HT went for a neutral sculpt or at least have thrown in that as an alternative head, this figure would have sold out long ago.

Personally, I think this has the best Jackman likeness from HT so far. I'm sure many would disagree, but I believe that people just can't get past the snarl that HT gave this figure. The snarl aside the sculpt captured Jackman as Wolverine in X3 very well. If only HT went for a neutral sculpt or at least have thrown in that as an alternative head, this figure would have sold out long ago.

It would have been cool to get 2 sculpts, but this one gets the job done.

certainly for the price it should have included two head sculpts. It would have sold a lot better too. But in hand it is Hugh Jackman. It's just Hugh in only one specific second. Takes a while for you to see it but if you have him in hand you know what I'm talking about. Otherwise you would think this looks nothing like HJ.

Back