Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we get a cyclops i would love his red shades and red visor for differnt looks ...

I wouldn't think twice about pulling the trigger if HT announces more figures from X-men trilogy. But if it's just this Wolverine then I can hold out for the new movie version.

304644_10151010847977344_751327366_n.jpg

I like the uniform looks realy good and hs not the best they done but still pretty good ...can't wait.......:yess:

Glad they included the see through stand, might be able to get an awesome leaping position over the Sentinel.

yep digging the creative stands some say thier cheap or toyish but glad thier pushing the stand then just a boring stand...I love my superman / spiderman / goblin flight stands they realy help with whole dio for superman's fortress or wolverines danger room session ....I plan on grabbing a couple sentinel stands for more xmen later on like storm maybe flight pose...

We will get a rubbish Cyclops if he's from The Last Stand.

The really should've gone with X2 rather than X3 and yes they may go Blade on this line as opposed to Spider-man but I still would've preferred X2 all round.

Definitely. I'm hoping they have access to the entire franchise and not just X3. An X2 Cyclops, Storm, Jean, and Nightcrawler would be freakin' awesome.

If HT doesn't decide to take advantage of the cash cow that is X2/X3 and make multiple characters, then at least Wolvie's suit is up for grabs for customizing the rest of the male team.

Here is the thing- I only want to buy ONE wolverine figure and I want it to represent the character in the broadest way possible. That is why I love the origins figure the best, because he wore a similar "costume" in all the movies.

Solely as a wolverine figure, this is actually a very good looking piece - If you take the price, the extra's and the likeness out of the equation. The clothes are quality and the sculpt is good (in a general sense).

Now that might sound stupid but not if your a long time Wolverine fan or like you said just want it to represent in your movie collection.

As for character "in the broadest way possible" It depends what you mean. Because yes this is Wolverine from the X-men movies but it's not Wolverine in a classic sense (he did wear the leather in the X-men films).

Alternatively you could wait until this comes out and see if you can pick up XO wolvie for around $300ish (can't see him going for lower than that even with this one) because some people might do the swap. This figure will not sell out for a while so you have at least until it comes out to make a decision.

Im thinking something along the lines of the Ninja Bruce Wayne costume from Begins and mixed well with the Cap First Avenger suit. Give it a brown look / not all black.

yeah, exactly like that. Something that pay's tribute but is functional and cool whilst not being too "comic bookey"

Last edited:
I want this, i really really do but price with that head is a no go, at least do a 2nd HS, hell ill even take a reprint from origins wolvie,

I think the rage head has to be full on rage, withe mouth completely open an detailed mouth. like he's yelling at the top of his lungs kinda sculpt, im holding out for HT to redo this sculpt or add a second one,

THey need to forgo these facial expression head sclupts it not really working the open mouth is messing it up I am sure it would be more accurate if it was closed I think you can give him an agressive look with out showing his teeth

THey need to forgo these facial expression head sclupts it not really working the open mouth is messing it up I am sure it would be more accurate if it was closed I think you can give him an agressive look with out showing his teeth

Collectors asked for something besides the blank expression and HT is delivering. I am not abandoning their attempt yet as I like Sparrow, Joker, Hulk and I even like this one. Hit n miss while they work out the kinks.

Collectors asked for something besides the blank expression and HT is delivering. I am not abandoning their attempt yet as I like Sparrow, Joker, Hulk and I even like this one. Hit n miss while they work out the kinks.

I still think the Comedian is still one of the best HT expressions. It really captures not only the character but the actor too.

I still think the Comedian is still one of the best HT expressions. It really captures not only the character but the actor too.

It really does suck that virtually all Comedians are melting, even right out of the box for late bloomers. Also sucks we never got more Watchmen, but that discussion is for another thread :monkey2

I totally agree. A shelf full of bland looking imitations is the last thing you want. I like the more dynamic figures.

I think they had the right idea with this and also the Hulk but have sort of went half way , like HT's don't really want to go full ball in case it's a disaster.

With characters like Hulk and Wolverine, you really need to encapsulate the character inside the expression. The Hulk in particular.

With Wolverine he's got that cocky side to him also, so even some sort of Jack Sparrow type grin would have been cool.

Back