Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will own overpriced and all. Origins needs a partner...... I'll.jump on the dayuum way overpriced boat when Xavier comes in at or close to this price. Wolverine is a must but Xavier and crew are nice to haves

I just want some consistency in these lines. Two Wolverines, one from two different films, and an Xavier, also from another film. We should've got Gambit and Creed. Magneto is a given for First Class, but what about Beast, Cyclops, and Nightcrawler for starters? HT needs to get on it!

I have mine as well and have been working on a Wade:

IMG_5814.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_5823.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

I will own overpriced and all. Origins needs a partner...... I'll.jump on the dayuum way overpriced boat when Xavier comes in at or close to this price. Wolverine is a must but Xavier and crew are nice to haves

I'm taking the plunge with you Darkseed. I love the figure and character. And I don't own an Origins Wolverine, so this is still the cheapest way to have one. Plus, I personally think this HS and outfit is way better than Origins.

ordered through affiliates link!

GERONIMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For anyone who wasn't around when origins Wolverine came out, you should take a few minutes and read a dozen or 2 pages in the Origins thread.

IT ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Its so entertaining. There isn't much talk about the price, which is the biggest gripe about Last Stand Wolvie, but all the complaints about the HS and lack of accessories ( it also only came with a stand and 2 extra pairs of hands ) are identical to the Last Stand thread.

Priceless and comical. :yess::yess:

For anyone who wasn't around when origins Wolverine came out, you should take a few minutes and read a dozen or 2 pages in the Origins thread.

IT ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Its so entertaining. There isn't much talk about the price, which is the biggest gripe about Last Stand Wolvie, but all the complaints about the HS and lack of accessories ( it also only came with a stand and 2 extra pairs of hands ) are identical to the Last Stand thread.

Priceless and comical. :yess::yess:

Yep and almost guaranteed this will turn out to be the same when it ships. People will scramble to find one and pay over retail to get it.

Yep and almost guaranteed this will turn out to be the same when it ships. People will scramble to find one and pay over retail to get it.

:lol :lol :lol Not me. Im waiting for "The Wolverine" version. I have 0% interest in this version. Never liked the Black Suit and the film was sh^t.

EDIT: I dont think the fate of this release will be the same as the 103 version. With the foresight that HT will be doing yet another version from his upcoming film "The Wolverine" I dont see people scrambling to get this before it "sells out" or pay a premium/over retail cost when there is another version on the horizon. The 103 didnt have another release coming so for all people knew that was all we were going to get.

Last edited:
Neither one looks remarkably like Hugh Jackman anyhow, so I'm happy with the one I paid $140 for. If I didn't have a Wolverine already at this point, I'd just as easily live without one.

:lol :lol :lol Not me. Im waiting for "The Wolverine" version. I have 0% interest in this version. Never liked the Black Suit and the film was sh^t.

EDIT: I dont think the fate of this release will be the same as the 103 version. With the foresight that HT will be doing yet another version from his upcoming film "The Wolverine" I dont see people scrambling to get this before it "sells out" or pay a premium/over retail cost when there is another version on the horizon. The 103 didnt have another release coming so for all people knew that was all we were going to get.

Looks like Wolverine has short hair in the upcoming movie like he had in First Class. I wonder what his primary outfit will be as well?

The funniest part was that many were predicting that HT would make so many addition Wolverines immediaiely following the announcemnet and release of Origins!

:slap:slap:rotfl:rotfl:stick:stick

Those prediction were nailed! :nana::wave

Looks like Wolverine has short hair in the upcoming movie like he had in First Class. I wonder what his primary outfit will be as well?

Im kinda hoping that he will have a samurai outfit reminiscent of his brown suit. Maybe the Samurai costume will give him a reason to wear the mask this time. Long shot, but :pray: :pray: :pray:

They're going to make many more of this version than the original. Sideshow actually distributed the Origins version, this was back when that wasn't commonplace, for $169.99

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=900552&ref=preview_page

I don't think either sculpt looks like Jackman, but this new version looks funny, it almost looks like he's laughing.

I think if you missed out on the first version, I could understand why you would go after the new incarnation, but if they're making another one of these anyway, I would just wait. I have to admit, I think Jackman is a poor choice for this character in the first place, Wolverine in the comics is not a 6'2 model. So there is that problem that hurts these figures from the beginning. However, if they are going to insist on reproducing Wolverine based on Jackman, at least make it look like Jackman.

I don't think either sculpt looks like Jackman, but this new version looks funny, it almost looks like he's laughing.

I think if you missed out on the first version, I could understand why you would go after the new incarnation, but if they're making another one of these anyway, I would just wait. I have to admit, I think Jackman is a poor choice for this character in the first place, Wolverine in the comics is not a 6'2 model. So there is that problem that hurts these figures from the beginning. However, if they are going to insist on reproducing Wolverine based on Jackman, at least make it look like Jackman.

Oh your asking for it now.......:slap

I'm taking the plunge with you Darkseed. I love the figure and character. And I don't own an Origins Wolverine, so this is still the cheapest way to have one. Plus, I personally think this HS and outfit is way better than Origins.

ordered through affiliates link!

GERONIMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the party pal :yess:

I am not one to own multiples of a character but Wolverine I'll own them all

I think with the brief plot details we've heard on The Wolverine, the new figure should hopefully (and probably) come in either.

1) A military style battle damaged wolverine.
2) Some form of modified brown suit.

I think the latter is unlikely because I can't see the movie tackling the brown spandex. So I think it might be some form of "rough" looking wolverine.

I would love it if they some how came up with an alternate take on the brown spandex (for the movie and the figure) exactly like they did with Captain America.

Last edited:
Back