Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the torso looks longer. To me this is more proportional then other HT's figures.

:lecture

I think the proportions on this figure are great. looks very much like Jackman's body in x3 in that suit.

haven't decided on where to order though, AE or BBTS. both are cheaper for me including shipping than buying from SS direct even with their free shipping

the main reason I'm not getting this is because I have a 6-inch version of basically this same wolverine he has the same facial expression and everything and I just don't like it. I'd prefer they either give us a second headsculpt or just change it from the grinning look to maybe a mouth closed look. because I think they have the eyes and nose down perfectly. BUT I'm not liking that mouth

It's the weird ass flatness around his mouth. Those teeth don't look right pressed up against his mouth like that.

I think if we ***** enough they will change the sclupt like they did with thor. Last thing they need is for it not to sell like Indy you can still get that thing and the sclupt was off also

If this is intended to be the 2.0 release, think I'll stick with the 1.0 version. This figure looks ridiculous.

No, a 2.0 version would be the Origins version upgraded somehow. This however is a version of wolverine from a different movie (X3) and not a 2.0

its pretty cool but i like the first one better but will give people the chance to make all the x-man because of his outfit so thats a big plus for the customisers

Definitely something off with the mouth and teeth...if they can just fix that, i would feel much better about buying this, but as of right now, I am holding off.

its pretty cool but i like the first one better but will give people the chance to make all the x-man because of his outfit so thats a big plus for the customisers

customisers = customers who can afford but are too cheap to pay $235 for a single figure. (me :wink1: )

No, a 2.0 version would be the Origins version upgraded somehow. This however is a version of wolverine from a different movie (X3) and not a 2.0

:exactly:

I wish they'd include two head sculpts if they're going to do these type of sculpts. I'm not overly sold on this one.

For the price, they should.

Back