Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it was 180 I would've bought it but 230 is way too much. I like the suit, but that is about all. Plus the last stand was crap. Hopefully the pre-order for the First class Xavier will come out soon. That I'm definitely buying!

So many people are complaining about the HS. If you look at the Gallery photos, I think its just the photo angles throwing people off. When you look at the HS from the front facing or angled up shots it looks just like him IMO. The angled down shots (him looking down) just look off because I think you dont see a face shot at that angle often..... just my opinion

The HS is bad...just bad. Sort of a comic book Wolvie crossed with a Dr Smith look.........all for only $235!!!

Then why dont you wait for "The Wolverine" version??:dunno

A few reasons.

1 - Even though the probably will, there is no guarantee they will make another Wolverine. This is only the 2nd figure from 4 movies.

2 - I'm sure when if and when they make the next Wolverine, it will be in the same price range, if not higher.

3 - assuming they make a Wolverine for the new movie, we have no idea what the character will look like. I may not like it as much as this one.

4 - Although I may be in the minority, I actually like this figure. The outfit is great. The HS is ok, but like I previously said, I'm not a stickler for actor likeness.

Beside, I am a completist, and crazy. I'll probably get the new one too. :cuckoo::slap:wave

To be honest I think after I get my Hulk and T2 T800 Cyberdine I think I'm going to be done with this hobby. If $235 is HT new standard for a figure with little to no accessories (and a character they've already made already even) I can think of other things that I can enjoy and get a lot more of for that kind of money.

If it was 180 I would've bought it but 230 is way too much. I like the suit, but that is about all. Plus the last stand was crap. Hopefully the pre-order for the First class Xavier will come out soon. That I'm definitely buying!

:hi5: :exactly: :1-1:

The day I spend $235 on a toy from a Brett Ratner movie is the day I put a gun in my mouth.

He looks the same in the AWESOME X2 movie.

All that matters is the figures look

Complain ,complain, complain this thread is funny. I payed 265 for dx bat and joker a year ago. Yes this hobby is exspensive ,yes this wolverie is unjusty priced higher ..It's worth it to me to buy a 300 dollar hulk a 700 dollar batmobile and a wolverine for 235 .They make me happy and smile everyday i wake up to my jack joker or ironman or spidey..I dont buy everything but if its something i love i'm buying and lots of us love wolverine...Prices suck but not quiting hobby any time soon..

I hope the outfit holds up better than the Medicom version. Cracking faux leather looks like ass.

Complain ,complain, complain this thread is funny. I payed 265 for dx bat and joker a year ago. Yes this hobby is exspensive ,yes this wolverie is unjusty priced higher ..It's worth it to me to buy a 300 dollar hulk a 700 dollar batmobile and a wolverine for 235 .They make me happy and smile everyday i wake up to my jack joker or ironman or spidey..I dont buy everything but if its something i love i'm buying and lots of us love wolverine...Prices suck but not quiting hobby any time soon..

:goodpost:I'm not priced out yet either,but I weep for the future...:monkey2

The price sucks , but what makes i even worse is the head sculpt which is still lacking if they improve the sculpt that might make things better. By the way who sculpted this head and what other work has he done never mind he did the Andrew Garfield which looks good I think its the fact the he is trying to incorporate the facial expression which is messing it up

To be honest I think after I get my Hulk and T2 T800 Cyberdine I think I'm going to be done with this hobby. If $235 is HT new standard for a figure with little to no accessories (and a character they've already made already even) I can think of other things that I can enjoy and get a lot more of for that kind of money.

Indeed. All I really want is a Batman shelve, which is completed IF I get Bane (IF mind you. ATM I'm not interested in him.)

A Marvel Avengers shelve.

And a Star Wars shelve. Which is also almost completed. Only want Luke, Emperor, Vader, Boba Han and Chewie.

The last which will never be made anyway.

review_medixwolverine_12.jpg

386941_354779471263259_647503391_n.jpg

Even though it is overpriced, it does take a giant dump all over the effort by Medicom.

I have medicom stuff too. And It makes me laugh when medicom is compared to HT. The quality and craftsmanship are at best compared as majoor league and minor league. Not even close. Especially the HS

I'm just hoping we get the rest of the team ..Most wanted NEXT Cyclops ,Storm, Magneto ,PRofessor X .....

It'll be nice if the Medi ones come down in price so I can make more of my custom X-men.
IMG_9549.jpg
IMG_9309.jpg
IMG_8849.jpg

I have medicom stuff too. And It makes me laugh when medicom is compared to HT. The quality and craftsmanship are at best compared as majoor league and minor league. Not even close. Especially the HS

This is not true of ALL Medi. You must remember this, your life could depend on it.

This is not true of ALL Medi. You must remember this, your life could depend on it.

I have almost every Marvel and a few DC, and I don't know of any that come close. I don't dave DK Bats, just BB. I know many think DK Bats is better. But BB doesn't compare IMO. Who did you have in mind that compares?

Back