Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool thanks for the reply, Riddick! :hi5: I haven't had a HT wolverine figure since the original Origins but picked this one up on eBay for pretty cheap and wanted to make sure the claws weren't a hidden reason for it being so low priced

very tempted to pick this one up if I can find it for a good price. Its a tough call between this and DOFP. My original thought was to have one to represent marvel and I was torn between a wolverine or a spiderman, but this is going for pretty cheep and comes with a sentinel head. Does he fit in a detolf on top of the sentinel?

Last edited:
2476ecdbd0d8a14591e2a327dacd9ec4.jpg

Sorry to bump a old thread up but I actually miss this figure a lot. I sold it a while back and regret it out of all the Wolverine figures i sold from my collection. If any of you has one for sale for a decent price pm me please.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Sorry to bump a old thread up but I actually miss this figure a lot. I sold it a while back and regret it out of all the Wolverine figures i sold from my collection. If any of you has one for sale for a decent price pm me please.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

I've seen them going new for a little over $200 shipped new on Ebay, not sure if that's what you are looking for

i just paid 120 with no sentinal base. just waiting now for someone to do a wolverine head that actually looks like hugh jackman so i can replace the sculpt.

Close but definitely no cigar. Especially on this figure with the high collar, looks bad to me.

Has anyone bought one of those cheap knockoffs? I plan to toss the head sculpt so don't care about that. Just interested in the uniform for a custom.

Has anyone bought one of those cheap knockoffs? I plan to toss the head sculpt so don't care about that. Just interested in the uniform for a custom.

Which one? I've seen a couple that look like the body and uniform are one solid plastic piece.

Looks to me like a solid piece. No articulation in the pics and the description says 1 piece made of PVC. I wouldn't risk it but it's your money.

Hi. Would anyone be able to recommend a body for the suit at all? I bought another wolverine figure and the seller included the suit/hands/boots etc for this figure as an extra Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi. Would anyone be able to recommend a body for the suit at all? I bought another wolverine figure and the seller included the suit/hands/boots etc for this figure as an extra Thanks!

It seems the underlying body for this LS Wolvie is a TTM19 with double-jointed arms, so I would presume any body with a similar stature can work. Plus there's plenty of third party TTM19 copies available out there for adequate prices. :)

Back