Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I see this headsculpt the more I like it. Even more so after watching all the Xmen films last week on my new projector :)

Really??? No matter how many times I look at it, probably the worst head sculpt ever. Worse than the Golden Age Captain America, at least that has a helmet. Compare it to the Days of Future Past sculpt and you will see.

Took some new shots today

16329196315_4f2a324168_b.jpg

16143309337_6ef4af9d29_b.jpg

16143306837_9371672e6a_b.jpg

16303246276_cdd71d54c4_b.jpg

Hey all - I've tried looking through this thread but I can't seem to find an answer to an obvious question: has anyone tried putting the head of the MMS220 ("The Wolverine" head sculpt) onto this figure? I'm sure this question has been answered a thousand times but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks!

Hey all - I've tried looking through this thread but I can't seem to find an answer to an obvious question: has anyone tried putting the head of the MMS220 ("The Wolverine" head sculpt) onto this figure? I'm sure this question has been answered a thousand times but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks!

Yep it's been tried. Are you asking for the photo though? Becuase if your just looking for if its been tried then the answer is yes.

Great - so I probably should have refined my question and asked: Has it been tried and if so, was it done without any modding? That is, does it fit on like the other head sculpt and does it look good? I don't want to have to start cutting and carving to get it to fit on.

Thanks again!

Thanks for your response but I was referring to the MMS220 "The Wolverine" head sculpt, not the origins head sculpt. Does anyone else know? Thanks!

Right. It works for the mms220 "the wolverine". And it works for the origins head. I used two sentences thinking that was clear enough, but obviously I was wrong. Lol all three heads work on all three bodies

I am interested in buying the sentinel base if anyone is willing to sell it please pm
(no evilbay) prices)

hello there.

I tried to find the open thread for upcoming Sideshow 1/6 Wolverine, comic version, but I couldn't.

Since I am going to use this headsculpt on the Sideshow body, I thought I could post this quickly photoshopped image here!

Maybe the head is too big... I don't know the body and head proportions, so I just did another photoshop this time with a smaller head.

Anyhow, I think the figure can turn out great... just needs some hair on those arms!

Untitled-2.jpg

Hey guys, I just got this figure (used) and did a quick once over. Had a question for those of y'all that have had him for awhile. Are the claws supposed to have a mirror like chrome finish to them? Mine look have a little dull/brushed metal look to them.

Back