Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

Who knows what this thing will really wind up costing, and after all no one should be telling you how to spend your money, but this thread is making my head spin a bit.
If you are that willing to spend $500 at original retail on a non-limited action figure that will surely be improved upon and rereleased Thomas Tusser was right.
God bless you I hope it brings you joy.

It's a scary thought.:horror

Looks awesome. Happy for my Marvel collector freaks :yess:

Hope it's got minimal rubber. I think the size is perfect, the physique could be a little bulkier though

Looks awesome. Happy for my Marvel collector freaks :yess:

Hope it's got minimal rubber. I think the size is perfect, the physique could be a little bulkier though

You need to clear a shelf of all that TDK garbage and add this into your collection. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

OK, so clearly no human could ever wear those pants when he shrinks back down. I believe a man could fly but I don't believe a man could wear those pants.

Yeah, funny how the "fans" nitpick the hell out of one of the best gaming franchises in history but conveniently never ask themselves how in the ____ can Banner grow in and out of the jeans...

I want it , the only avenger who will be in my collection.

pass.jpg

Don't forget it's nothing more and nothing less than an oversized nude body. A nude HT body is about $50USD. This one is a newly developed body so Ok, this should be about $200 - $260. If it's more then it will be overpriced.

It's the Hulk, so even if it doesn't cost that much to produce, you have to expect HT to milk the thing a little bit. If you want wishful thinking that's still somewhat reasonable, I'd hope for something between $300 and $350.

If he comes with a diorama base (which would have to be quite large to fit his size), more than one headsculpt, and some extra accessories of destroyed objects he can use as blunt weapons, then something higher than $350 would be justified.

But no more than $400, because in the end, the main figure is still an oversized nude body with a pair of fabric pants.

It's the Hulk, so even if it doesn't cost that much to produce, you have to expect HT to milk the thing a little bit. If you want wishful thinking that's still somewhat reasonable, I'd hope for something between $300 and $350.

If he comes with a diorama base (which would have to be quite large to fit his size), more than one headsculpt, and some extra accessories of destroyed objects he can use as blunt weapons, then something higher than $350 would be justified.

But no more than $400, because in the end, the main figure is still an oversized nude body with a pair of fabric pants.

Agreed on the price..plus it doesnt appear he can have switch our hands..they look like you get the fist and be happy with it..maybe they are articulated...but its Hulk..he smashes.

If the hulk is above 300 I will probably just skip it.

How about $459.99!

$298.99

$315.99

$329.99

$345.99

These are more realistic guesses.

Look at Jake Sully. The new body the intricate detail of his feathered/hairdress, the light up base, the extra weapons etc.

$314.99
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901006

And thats justified for an 18" Figure

The Hulk will not be an 18" figure. More bulk yeah, but WAY less stuff.

I really do not see how people think that he will be a penny over $350.00...they are not thinking rationally...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back